Minecraft screenshot brag/lulz thread

Comments

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    I saw that yesterday. Pity it was an April Fool's product. It would be the first time I ever willingly bought peeps.
    Are they bad? I've never had them before but aren't peeps a marshmallow treat or something?
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I saw that yesterday. Pity it was an April Fool's product. It would be the first time I ever willingly bought peeps.
    Are they bad? I've never had them before but aren't peeps a marshmallow treat or something?
    They are marshmallows coated in sugar. It is an explosion of sugar in your mouth. Typically, they are used as a punishment :P
    edited April 2012
    They are marshmallows coated in sugar. It is an explosion of sugar in your mouth. Typically, they are used as a punishment :P
    I suddenly experienced a horrid memory of pixie stix sans marshmallow.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Much worse. Pixie stix are totally manageable because they induce dry mouth
    That sounds horrible.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    "What's this made of anyway? *looks at ingredients label* "Sugar, corn syrup, sucrose, fructose, galactose, marshmallow-bits, and ... sugar."
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    They wouldn't be so bad if the marshmallow would stay fresh and fluffy, but they go stale within seconds of opening the package.
    They wouldn't be so bad if the marshmallow would stay fresh and fluffy, but they go stale within seconds of opening the package.
    How does that even work?
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    I saw this...and that is the best part. It's also a lie, it takes a good week or two to get them to the appropriate chewiness.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    I don't even know what I'm reading. So much Peeps hate. I don't get it.

I love those little things.
    edited April 2012
    I don't even know what I'm reading. So much Peeps hate. I don't get it.

I love those little things.

As I said I've never had them. I'm just asking a bunch of questions. :D

Anything commendable about them Lynx?

EDIT: Leave it to Icrontic to completely derail a thread. :)
  • UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana Icrontian
    Peeps are da BOMB DIGGITY!!!
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    People, you are missing the point here. These are not peeps... these are CREEPS!
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    That one is almost 100% guaranteed to become a real product.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Little Billy is feeling confident. It's the big Easter Egg Hunt and he's found the vast majority of the eggs. Not only is there a prize in each "egg," but whoever returned to the judges with the most eggs would receive a truly marvelous prize: the fabled [insert ultimate prize here]!! The thoughts of all that glory and wealth made little Billy as giddy as a silverfish. He couldn't wait to arrive at The Start.

However all that effort had drained some of Billy's hunger bar. There were no rules about enjoying the contents of the eggs, only to bring the eggs back. So Billy decided to enjoy one of the treats so he could sprint back to The Start in no time. He reached into his bucket and pulled out an egg with a strange green design with black accents. The slight hunger and thoughts of the prizes and glory that awaited him, made little Billy overlook the eerie design and the slight "hiss" emanating from the egg.

When little Billy respawned, he ran faster then he thought he ever could. He jumped chasms, dodged arrows, and even managed to catch a ride on a pig. Alas it was to no avail. For when he arrived at The Start, he saw the judges award the [ultimate prize!1!!] to the new guy that just happened to walk by what remained of Billy's fatal mistake.

Billy fell to his knees and cursed at the wind, "DAMN YOU CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!!!"

Moral of the story: Too much sugar can blow yo mind.

I probably could have done better if I knew more of Minecraft, but oh well. I'm an artist not a writer.

I don't hate em or anything, just saying that they are possibly 100% sugar with extra sugar on top. If you like soft and really sweet candies then you may like em. As for the Creeps, perhaps an extremely sour surprise center that "blows up" in your mouth would be fitting.

Also inb4 innuendo.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    How does that even work?
    It doesn't, that's just plain not true. Ardi, if this actually happens to you then you are somehow bad at peeps.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    As for the Creeps, perhaps an extremely sour surprise center that "blows up" in your mouth would be fitting.
    Add pop-rocks.

I love peeps, but they're best when they've been sitting out a week or two. Yes, they're sugar-coated marshmallows. No, they don't have any nutritional value. Fuck you I do what I want.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

I love peeps, but they're best when they've been sitting out a week or two.
    True story. Stale peeps are best peeps.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    The Mitey Worriers went on a jungle-finding expedition last night. They traveled East until they found a moderately sized jungle, which they realized later can be reached entirely by boat, leaving from the MW Resort. Only one cat was found, however, and the poor little guy didn't make it home. Expedition map:

• BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    The Mitey Worriers went on a jungle-finding expedition last night. They traveled East until they found a moderately sized jungle, which they realized later can be reached entirely by boat, leaving from the MW Resort. Only one cat was found, however, and the poor little guy didn't make it home.
    Cats do not follow boats or minecarts.
    The Mitey Worriers went on a jungle-finding expedition last night. They traveled East until they found a moderately sized jungle, which they realized later can be reached entirely by boat, leaving from the MW Resort. Only one cat was found, however, and the poor little guy didn't make it home.
    Cats do not follow boats or minecarts.
    Yes, but it was a creeper did the poor fellow in, long before that was a consideration. :/

Oh. :'(

.....wait, I thought cats were supposed to pwn creepers?
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    Poor guy. Then again, our hotel does have a strict no pets policy.
    Just call it your girlfriend. Yay loopholes!
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Oh. :'(

.....wait, I thought cats were supposed to pwn creepers?
    Addressed this on the 1.2.X discussion thread:

http://icrontic.com/discussion/comment/832316/#Comment_832316

-Digi
    Not sure what happened. The cat was following Zanthian, as we explored an abandoned mine. We got separated, and I heard an explosion from down another tunnel. After a few moments, I heard Zan over the Skype call, "I can't find the cat!"
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    edited April 2012
    What happened is that we were in a mine and the creeper turned to run away. I was in a corner and the cat walked down the hallway to the left, the creeper then over his fear of cats returned from the front and exploded. The cat was within the radius of the explosion. Poor kitty.
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    Was someone doing demolition work last night. Heard a ton of explosions in succession from a distance while working on de-ocean-ify-ing my ind. plot.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    I do believe Cr1s1s was using TNT to do some clearing to the expansions on other side of the wall.

-Digi