League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• Touche on the easter comment.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    oh lawd, that Mordekaiser one.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    I take it a lot of Brazilian players play as Mord? I don't know the full reference.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I take it a lot of Brazilian players play as Mord? I don't know the full reference.
    That's about it. HUEHEUHEUHHEU
    That's about it. HUEHEUHEUHHEU
    Mmk then. I think I've only run into one Brazilian on LoL so far. Can't remember what he played.
    I may be late on this but you can unlock Battle Bunny Riven now. Go get 'er Cola.
    Oh also, I was playing a round earlier and a song came up on my playlist. I immediately was able to attribute LoL to and and wondered if anyone had done a parody of it yet. I've looked around a bit but haven't found one. I'll work on the lyrics but that is as far as I can go. I'll post em here later.
    Cola picked up that Battle Bunny. It is so good.

@RahnalH102, have we added each other in friends yet? I don't think any of us have played a game with you yet.
    I've only added Ilriyas and a few beginner Icrontians. Only played with Ilriyas once. Other then that I've stayed away so I can lvl up and practice, so that I can improve my confidence and won't feel like a burden. Inferiority complex I guess. Despite probably not having to worry too much about that when playing with Icrontians. Soon though. Soon.
    edited April 2012
    DAT GAREN OP:

Also, check dem status effects
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    That was one of the first times I've carried as Kog'maw. So much fun :)
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    Can I play too?! I miss the LoLs and people yelling at me!

Nice job to all. I still struggle with Kog, but I think I'm just not made to be a Carry.
  • FreshyPFreshyP Don Cheadle Cyberspace Icrontian
    I totally feel like I'm missing out, but that's my fault because everytime somebody invites me I'm AFK.
    Finally.

After nine months, I have made it

I'm too burnt to come up with a pregnancy/gestation/Lynx-the-Embryo so I'll just leave the fuel here and someone else do it. Anyway, Congrats! I'm just barely two levels behind.

Sidenote: hmm looks like that jungle Nasus didn't do too well. I haven't done too well as jungle Nasus when I tried either. Although the first time I didn't even mean to jungle. Team asked me too at the beginning of the fight and I rolled with it and did really well. Couldn't replicate it though.
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    Is anyone watching IPL?
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Damnit Bobby. I got drunk instead of beating you last night.
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    OCCUPY BARON

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/s1ugg/a_new_caster_approaches_minitournaments_win_rp/

I want four other 'yes's before I send something to this guy.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    OB REP

In.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    In
    I'm level 30 now, am I allowed to be in?
  • Damnit Bobby, for some reason I thought you were level 32 already.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    We are the team IC deserves...but not necessarily needs.

So in
    I'll be the cheerleader the team never asked for, and probably doesn't deserve.

Just to be a smart-alack, it's funny how no one is specifically giving @Myrmidon what he wants though.
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    I have sent the following message:
    Hi Eth!

As you well know, Baron Nashor has been presiding over Summoner's Rift since the dawn of Riot. As one of the longest-standing neutral mobs, he has managed to accrue (and abuse) a terrifyingly large amount of power. As I'm sure you're well aware, the Occupy Baron movement is responsible for getting some of Baron's buffs shared amongst other neutral monsters (our biggest triumph was the announcement that neutral monsters would have a healing buff). However, this is not enough! We demand more! We demand equality for ALL monsters - wolves, wraiths, golems, even minions!

Occupy Baron - because 1% of the neutral monsters control over 30% of the map's buffs!

We welcome the chance to participate in your mini-tournaments and spread our message.

Occupy Baron (at 1204 of 1215 Elo) is comprised of the following individuals:

Myrmidon240 - at 1182 of 1335 Elo
    Ninjakingcola - at 1259 of 1397 Elo
    Aalonz - Still in placement
    Cherplunka - Still in placement
    AgentSheep - Still in placement
    VV1NFR3Y - at 1429 of 1429 Elo
    UPSLynx - Still in placement
    Ilriyas the Mage - Still in placement

Our team on summoner's rift will consist of five of these members, most likely the three ranked members plus two of the unranked members.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    Looks good, looks fun! :)
  • Winfrey gonna give it to ya.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Winfrey gonna give it to ya.
    He's been putting the "Frey" in Winfrey since 2002 and saving live's since 2005