• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    rawr
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Omfg Pragtastic and Ampersand last night...SO MUCH RAAAAAGE
  • lmorchardlmorchard {web,mad,computer} scientist Portland, OR Icrontian
    Screw you, Nick D-- *pow*

Damn it. Bullet in my eye, again.
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    Hammertime...
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    Tonight's happening. I'll be fuckin drunk. My Montréaler friends as backup. You goin down @BobbyDigi
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    Awww, wish I didn't get off work @ 2:30am EDT tonight :-(
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Just remember: on Tuesdays, the server fills up with ALL Icrontians; please don't request "make room for me" kicks; we simply can't. There are more than 24 Icrontians that want to play on Tuesday nights. Just turn on Autojoin and be patient :D
    @primesuspect i'll be on before everyone else anyways... Although my gf might join so just don't kick her please!!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    I'll be in early. I'll be assisting in the taking down of @bobbydigi.

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    I've got a full set of Duals with @oni_dels' name on it. If he proves himself worthy, I've got a Strange Degreaser to put his name on.

Bring on the air blasts!

-Digi
    ouch, fuck yes that's basically the weapon i use the most... aight i can probably put a strange on the table for you... what's your main class @BobbyDigi ?
    Well, What I meant was I was going to name my strange degreaser after you... (I name my stranges after fellow IC players) I was under the impression you had one. Now that I know you do not, I will still battle you tonight... and make sure you get a strange degreaser no matter the outcome.

I'm always down for a good bet but most of the stranges I don't have are because they are more expensive then I would pay for a wep. You accepting my apology for coming off like a dick and showing up tonight is worth far more to me then a few refined metal.

:D

-Digi
    Well, What I meant was I was going to name my strange degreaser after you... (I name my stranges after fellow IC players) I was under the impression you had one. Now that I know you do not, I will still battle you tonight... and make sure you get a strange degreaser no matter the outcome.

I'm always down for a good bet but most of the stranges I don't have are because they are more expensive then I would pay for a wep. You accepting my apology for coming off like a dick and showing up tonight is worth far more to me then a few refined metal.

:D

-Digi
    lol fair enough, i'd love to know you have a weapon named after me! (cause this is gonna happen!)
    and yeah i don't have a strange degreaser, only basic flamethrower and axtinguisher
    (also if you do are up for a bet, i can put my hands on old Mann co. boxes so...)
    @BoddyDigi OH SHIT NO better than this: if i win i not only get my name on your weapon, you'll have to say a full sentence in french (of my choice) next LOEI
    @BoddyDigi OH SHIT NO better than this: if i win i not only get my name on your weapon, you'll have to say a full sentence in french (of my choice) next LOEI
    Vous disposez d'un accord!

-Digi
    Vous disposez d'un accord!

-Digi
    it's easy to google translate for a forum, speaking it on a full server of your peers is something else...
    (i could also bring the vous-voiement rules, but that would be oh-so complicated for someone who doesn't know french so i won't be an ass)

I've sung Christmas themed TF2 songs that I wrote to a full LoEI server, No qualms here about learning French in the presence of the same audience.

-Digi
    I've sung Christmas themed TF2 songs that I wrote to a full LoEI server, No qualms here about learning French in the presence of the same audience.

-Digi
    i now love you

in a hateful way

also, not that is gonna happen, but what if you are victorious from our epic encounter?
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    This will now be called the Oni-Digi thread.
    This will now be called the Oni-Digi thread.
    ZOMG YES
    it should be LOEI/Onigi (or Digoni?)... this need to happen @primesuspect !
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    I fear for tonite....
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited April 2012
    I fear for tonite....

EDIT: awww @Lincoln, vanilla breaks time links into youtube videos when it does the embed. 58secs-1:10 or so is relevant
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Paging @Primesuspect, server update/restart needed
    Paging @Primesuspect, server update/restart needed
    already told him in steam chat, still isnt updated...
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2012
    awww @Lincoln, vanilla breaks time links into youtube videos when it does the embed. 58secs-1:10 or so is relevant
    It only knows how to deal with #t=123 on the end (fixt your link). I never heard of &t=1m1s as a valid format...
This discussion has been closed.