I need new games

Slayer5227Slayer5227 Elkridge Member
edited April 2012 in Gaming
Hey guys,
I'd like to venture into some new games, I was planning on starting a new adventure in the world of Max Payne 2 this evening, but unfortunately I'm having some compatibility issues. Anyhow, I want to know if there are any amazing games I've never played. To give you some clue as to what I have not played/what I would be interested in: I love RPG's, Horror, Adventure, pretty much anything but Strategy games. I have played, all of the Fallouts, Boarderlands, Dead Space, Resident Evil, every Zelda game, Elder Scrolls, and a lot more. I just need some new games that maybe I've never heard of or just something I have yet to get my hands on. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Slayer5227

Comments

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy
    Bastion
    The Binding of Isaac
    Cave Story +
    All of the Saints Rows
    Dustforce
    Blur
    Mount and Blade: Warband
    Osmos
    Psychonauts
    First two seasons of Sam and Max (original game is amazing, too)
    Scoregasm
    Gridrunner Revolution
    Shank
    Zeno Clash
    AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity
    Beyond Good and Evil
    The Half-Lifes (especially 2 with the two eps)
    Portal & Portal 2

Not comprehensive by any stretch, and it assumes you're PC-only. That's just me browsing through my Steam list and picking out some of the best.
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    In the adventure game genre, I would look at Syberia and The Longest Journey (the first one, second was good, but not stellar like the first). Both games are a bit older and you may run into some issues getting them to run, but both are worth it.
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    *cough* my article *cough*
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    That's a bad cough there; it almost sounds like words. Might want to get that checked out.