League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• I'm in
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    FIRST POST MOTHERFUCKER
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited April 2012
    I feel like a out-of-town uncle, letting his small nephew run at an angry mob for the first time
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited April 2012
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Also: I hit 30 today.
    bout timin' fuck!
    So Occupy Baron is officially in on Eth's mini tournaments. Games will be posted here: http://www.youtube.com/ethcast

Still no info on when the first match is or who against. Also, because so many of our members are unranked and because I'm awfulbad, we are in the lowest possible bracket - The shoutcaster says he's going to drunkcast it. Lolololol.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    nice.
    Send me your email address, you damn lazies.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    I'm beginning to think that drunkenness must have some sort of relation to anything Icrontic participates in.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    I started playing again this weekend. Really need to start working on being better at someone besides Garen. I'm a terrible Annie.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    I started playing again this weekend. Really need to start working on being better at someone besides Garen. Annie is terrible.
    Fixt.

Well, that fills me in on that much.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    Have you seen her bear, Tibbers?
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Lee Sin: Whats wrong Annie?
    Annie: Have you seen my bear, Tibbers?
    Lee Sin: ...
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Complete global domination

AgentSheep had an EPIC Baron steal that won us the game. It was legendary.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    Looping this while playing Fiddle made it all the sweeter when I burst on the scene:

Just found this today. I think it's relevant.

"Suck it!" by ningyee7. Dude has a sick style.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited April 2012
    *gender ambiguous voice* I don't know how to deal with explosions like this.
  • My InGame name is EgoHate if anyone wants to add, I generally play around 12am-6am EST from home, and 12-2pm from class. See ya on the fields :)
    My InGame name is EgoHate if anyone wants to add, I generally play around 12am-6am EST from home, and 12-2pm from class. See ya on the fields :)
    When do you sleep? Or are you playing from non-US?
  • @Tushon Eastern USA,
    Not very often though. Between School, GF, and league, I generally get around 2-3 hours of sleep a day. 6-7 (or 5-7) am, usually sleep an hour when I get home and that's about it. I'm on right now if anyone wants to play.
    One GF shouldn't take up that much of your time. Look how many I have.

I still find time to get enough sleep, maybe you're leveling too hard.
    @Ego crazy, but there are always the outliers who need more or less. My dad knew a guy growing up who was a manager at a factory who slept for ~15 minutes in a normal 24 hour cycle. I have no idea if that is actually true

I do know there is a sleep disorder that makes it so you don't sleep, and I don't mean insomnia.
  • @Canti Ahah, well she lives with me :L. Non-stop leveling.
    @Tushon Wow, thats a bit much for me. I have an image somewhere depicting how to cheat sleeping by timing your REM sleep multiples times a day (short naps) to maximize your leveling potential (Reminds me of my days grinding on my level 1 twink on WoW).
    For the first time, I managed to be the best person on a team of horribles. I should've grabed a screen. 21/8/4 as Garen while everyone else was no better than 7/10/2. If it weren't for it being 5v4 we'd have been manhandled.