The League of Extraordinary Icrontians season two

Comments

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    (This is my fav "Soon".)
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited May 2012
    Ich spreche kein franzosisch
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Je vais jouer sans mes pantalons.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    ce soir.
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    edited May 2012
    Ich spreche kein franzosisch
    und ich spreche Deutsch ein biesschen X|
    Je vais jouer sans mes pantalons.
    who does anyways?
    ce soir.
    en effet, en effet...

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    french fries?
    edited May 2012
    Ich weiß nicht einmal, was Sie gesagt
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    Oh, and I have a co-worker stopping in tonight. His name is "Androclese | ape" and he might be looking for a TF2 home since he was a Lotus guy and is ticked off with them.
    Ich weiß nicht einmal, was Sie gesagt
    this sounds like google translate...
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
    I think the correct expression is keine Worte.
    edited May 2012
    Perhaps :D

But it does go into I don't even know what you just said which is accurate considering that bisschen is little whereas biesschen is....something.

weiß is weiss which is know, following German grammatical rules I know not what you just said or I don't even know what you just said, it sounds awkward translated to English because the grammatical rules for English are FUBAR.

einmal means 'once' when used on its own but in a sentence such as 'einmal, was Sie gesagt' it becomes 'even know what you said'

To be honest I was trying for 'I don't even' but that translation is awkward at best and unintelligible at worst.

I will admit to using Google translate for more complicated sentences but my German is passable if asking for directions, saying hello, or just shouting insults. All this of which I learned from both my grandfather and father.

EDIT: I have an English-German dictionary/phrasebook somewhere....

EDIT2: PirateNinja's expression works in context.
    @lriyas yeah i meant Bisschen, slight misspelling here... i said "i speak a bit german" although since it's like one of many language i tried to learn i have only basics of it. i could go to germany and make myself understood and not get lost and shit, but it's not like i could live there...
    edited May 2012
    @oni_dels Eh, I'm just giving you a hard time mate. I'm in the same boat I have what I learned from my family and the little amount I've taught myself but I doubt it'll ever improve past that point unless I immerse myself in it. (French is a perfect example although it was a mandatory course up till grade 10 I never had reason or the capability to practice it in my community.)
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Digi Story time:

So for a few weeks I would come across a funny "soon" pic and post it on a Tuesday before league (look back in the thread, the Sean Connery one is genius). So I had one lined up for two weeks 3 weeks ago and then missed league. I kept the tab open for another week only to find that Rahnal had posted it in the pony thread. I closed the tab and did not post one last week, LoEI was still awesome. So now I see that Rahnal has posted the same soon message here this week... @RahnalH102 Repost! :-P

I have also acquired a second Strange Degreaser. Watch out for Oni's air blasts tonight Ladies and Gents, if he kills you, it's gunna Count! (Zing!)

-Digi

I have also acquired a second Strange Degreaser. Watch out for Oni's air blasts tonight Ladies and Gents, if he kills you, it's gunna Count! (Zing!)

-Digi
    OOOOOOH IT'S ON! i got a Strange Part: Projectiles Reflected, i was so happy... although it's apparently bugged: "Grenades, Stickybombs, Jarate, Mad Milk, Balls, and Sentry Gun rockets do not increase the Projectiles Reflected counter when reflected."
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    In tonight.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Digi Story time:

So for a few weeks I would come across a funny "soon" pic and post it on a Tuesday before league (look back in the thread, the Sean Connery one is genius). So I had one lined up for two weeks 3 weeks ago and then missed league. I kept the tab open for another week only to find that Rahnal had posted it in the pony thread. I closed the tab and did not post one last week, LoEI was still awesome. So now I see that Rahnal has posted the same soon message here this week... @RahnalH102 Repost! :-P
    -Digi
    I said it was my favorite, I'mma use it when I want to! OH, I have an idea now!
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    I'll be there, but only because my fans demand it...
    edited May 2012
    DigiKid is playing with us tonight. I'm saying this before hand, I will be stacking on the same team as her, focusing more on helping her. Family Stacking?

-Digi
    That awkward moment when you're playing a game with your daughter and your best friend "HammerCock" joins

-Digi
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Prime, I found this for you. Entitled: Hearing players complain about The Sniper
    TiberiusLazarus
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    have to study for finals... :(
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    Is Cola asleep? Nah he dead.

Was fun tonight.
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
    Don't tell her Uncle Ninja is also HammerCock! One does not simply go by Uncle Cock.
    Cola does the best Sean Connery impression I've heard.
    DigiKid is playing with us tonight. I'm saying this before hand, I will be stacking on the same team as her, focusing more on helping her. Family Stacking?

-Digi
    btw, she was awesome, only advice i can give: move around... i.e.: don't stand still.... i was sniper for a while i noticed it.
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    No. Prime. That was Bob Connery... Sean's younger brother...
    i wish there'd be a "like" button in this forum...
    so many shits/comments i would like the F' outta of it
    What was Digikid's name in-game? Did I miss her? Awww!
This discussion has been closed.