League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Saw the new Full Spectator Mode video, and what I am most curious about is ... the heck does Phreak have so much RP and IP?! (975k and 1M respectively)
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    What do you spend it on when you have bought everything?
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    ...I've honestly never thought of that...

Just let it accumulate I suppose.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Sweet, now I can watch without bringing down the team :-P

-Digi
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    I was thinking of trying to see how recording matches would go. Probably great like all the tourney records since it's kinda the same things. Except for if someone was just wanting to rewatch their own actions.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    Drunk and playing Tristana is the best thing ever
    @Cola two highlights for that. 1) You were a very nice Malzahar 2) That Ez be trolling?

Just did a match where I came out 2nd highest in physical damage, last in magic dmg, but first with the most total dmg. I was confused for a bit then I realized and did some math. I had done around 23k true dmg to put me at first. It doesn't track true dmg. Olaf btw.
    Ez swapped out his build at the end
    ahh
  • FreshyPFreshyP Don Cheadle Cyberspace Icrontian
    edited April 2012
    Nice job there FreshyP.

I've only ever played on Twisted treeline once and that was just a stupid mock game for kicks.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    FreshyP BEIN' A MAN
    This is why we should play with bots more often:

Interesting bug here.

Possibly the greatest game ever played
    So I'm playing a bot game and the rest of my team wasn't doing so well. One of those cases where, the bots rise up and begin to overthrow their masters. Then a hero appears to save the day. Like having to solo towers while everyone else is defending our nexus turrets. In total I took out 7 towers, 4 of em completely on my own. Now if only I could say I did this in a PvP match

The science within me demands graphs!
    Olaf doesn't do magic damage. That gap there is all True damage.
    dat brolaf.

.....I don't even know howt o view the stats on the second page. How do?
    You hit the "Grid" or "Graph" tabs at the top there, above "Victory" or "Defeat" and then click the results you want to view.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    So Tush finally came and played again!

Effin Lagg!
    That guy complained that I was a giant KSer.... As can be demonstrated by my assists.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

All jungle team is a good idea.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    I was immediately confused when I saw that. Flash and Smite for everyone? I thought I was mistaking something else for Smite.
    DAT BEER DOUCHE.

I usually stop after two dorans rings. Think the third is worth it Spencer?
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    Triple dorans is probably a little overkill, but they are useful to have especially if you aren't getting blue buff or don't have mana regen runes.

Here's a guide for the beer douche by probably the best Gragas in North America.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    So Galio shield on fiddlesticks plus soraka heal and karma shield. It's a little ridiculous.

Karma top, Ashe Galio bot, Jungle fid, and Soraka mid.
    The reason for the third Doran was to guarantee with zero support that I would win the lane. It's only overkill if I cannot afford it realistically. As can be seen, money is little issue ( I spared little expense ).