Taco Bell and ICHQ Detroit

124»

Comments

• JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    That looks so delicious! Let me put it down on my to-do list for next trip over there.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    That looks so delicious! Let me put it down on my to-do list for next trip over there.
    Unfortunately, this wonder is their monthly special. By the time you get here, it'll be off the menu :(

• BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    I honestly still don't get this fervor over Taco Bell. Is it because I'm culturally close to being Mexican or something? I get it, it's cheap but it's not really all that good. It's like Italians going ape shit over Pizza Hut.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Eh you're not alone I don't get it either. Honestly I've never found the food to be particularly enticing although I've heard the argument that that's due to the fact that Canadian Taco Bell sucks.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Both of you are going to Hell.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    Both of you are going to Hell.
    there is no hell worse than not enjoying taco bell.
    I'm sorry but I just don't understand what makes it so good, I mean sure I've only eaten there...likely twice but I never found it to be any more enjoyable than most other kinds of fast food.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Canadian Taco Bell is fucking crap compared to American Taco Bell. Your Taco Bells should be ashamed of themselves.
    Granted, though that relates back to my prior statement I guess I'll eat real Taco Bell at EPIC
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    We'll teach you how to into taco bell.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Just as long as there's still a crave case at some point.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    We'll teach you how to into taco bell.
    Prepare your body, Icrontic doesn't mess around when it comes to TB.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    That acronym doesn't mean what you think it means.
  • I honestly still don't get this fervor over Taco Bell. Is it because I'm culturally close to being Mexican or something? I get it, it's cheap but it's not really all that good. It's like Italians going ape shit over Pizza Hut.
    This made my lol, and for the record I agree. However, I still want to see if getting Taco Bell with Icrontians makes it taste better.

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    My body is ready for... tuberculosis?
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited June 2012
    Prepare for: a chronic cough with blood-tinged sputum, fever, night sweats, and weight loss. TB is still worth it :P
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited June 2012
    Prepare for: a chronic cough with blood-tinged sputum, fever, night sweats, and weight loss. TB is still worth it :P
    TB with Icrontic is a life changing experience. Real men take the challenge without fear, with great appetites, and without vaccinations.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    CRAVE CASE?!
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited June 2012
    Whyt Kassul