EPIC 2012 Seating Survey (All Attendees Vote Please!)

2»

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    So, any way we could see an approximate square-footage estimate? I'm toying with the idea of bringing a monitor to use with the laptop Dras is kindly allowing me to use (and a m+k ofc), but I'm pretty sure it's bigger than 22". I'd also really like to roughly map/plan my layout.
    From this thread

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Awesome, missed that one. Thanks!
  • UPSKingpinUPSKingpin Sir Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    YEEAAAAAAHHH.

So, any chance we've still got room for a UPS section? We'll all be arriving Thursday, and if we could sit in the same general area, that would be excellent. I know it's a late request, but we thought we'd ask.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    YEEAAAAAAHHH.

So, any chance we've still got room for a UPS section? We'll all be arriving Thursday, and if we could sit in the same general area, that would be excellent. I know it's a late request, but we thought we'd ask.
    No, you will be forced to mingle with others and make more friends, whether you like it or not! ;)

• UPSKingpinUPSKingpin Sir Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    Thursday? Wednesday. Arriving Wednesday.

And I don't want new friends. I don't believe in friendship. Friendship is NOT magic.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    We will just generally try to keep people needing smaller area 2 to a table, and larger folks 3 to two tables. No assigned seating, that I know of. Also power. We cannot have an entire table of people with 25000watt tripple crossfiresli octo-piledriver core^6 intel powerplants, or we'll blow breakers.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    We will just generally try to keep people needing smaller area 2 to a table, and larger folks 3 to two tables. No assigned seating, that I know of. Also power. We cannot have an entire table of people with 25000watt tripple crossfiresli octo-piledriver core^6 intel powerplants, or we'll blow breakers.
    sweet, I get an entire table to myself!