League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Is this bull still happening? I was hoping to maybe play some tonight.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    Better login yesterday then. Also, after that wait I got "Invalid username or password." Login again, this time que is at 57 minutes 42 seconds. Jegus dick, this fucking game.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    It's back entirely up here, I find it terribly funny that Canada is back in before you know their COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    Yeah, NA is over an hour for queue time, load up some anime or something while you wait.

Funny how EU West is still nonexistant for login queues.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Yesterday, I started up my queue then studied for my midterm/read Anne Frank. This is great anti-procrastinating for me.
  • It's back entirely up here, I find it terribly funny that Canada is back in before you know their COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.
    Pity points.
    YEAH YOU DONT EVEN KNOW

I've got my longswords and mah shoes, they don't match but dayum I look like pure sex and win.
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    I just started playing League of legends a couple weeks ago, if anyone wants to play, its Explexify.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    It let me in without hassle this morning, but still has the "We're experiencing longer then normal ques, blah blah blah" message.
    Good lord, what happened to us last night. Cola almost killed us through the internet.
    edited June 2012
    We got really pissed at not being able to play at more than 2fps so we started screwing around.

I could almost feel Cola's rage trying to strangle me through my computer screen.

Beyond that you guys can thank Perry and I for that epic comeback we carried so hard.
    I had my mic muted, my rage must have been uber strong for you all to feel it so well XD
    edited June 2012
    Oh hey, I made a custom game with my bros and they added the Proving Grounds as a map. and it is completely tuned to work for ARAB/ARAM.

Cannot get items after you spawn.
    Cannot regain health from the base.
    New ability for the map, Barrier. Does what you think it does.
    Added little health runes like Dominion to the sides.

Me vs 2

End result:

Also
  • cherplunkacherplunka Sunnyvale, CA Icrontian
    ooooOOoo! very nice!
    I guess, I'm a lackluster coach. I've been trying to help my brother and friend with LoL, but showing/telling them the stuff and or directing them to other guides just doesn't seem to work. One sorta gets it, the other ... not really.
    Bane incoming! Hide your spines, and Batmans!
  • QuadyTheTurnipQuadyTheTurnip Icrontian
    edited July 2012
    Holy crap guys, this might be the best patch ever (from my perspective).

Caitlyn, Lux, Fiora, Ziggs buffs, Orianna buffs, tweaks and quality of life fixes, Singed looks cooler, Unholy Grail and Ionic Spark buffs, Ignite doesn't work on lane minions, fixed the recall animation bug, Dragon/Baron callouts...

Buff all my favourite yet slightly underpowered champs at one Riot!

:D:D:D
    Awesome no more accidental minion ignites in the middle of battle.
    edited July 2012
    Remember, Bane is coming so Singed will only look cooler.

Also, Full metal Jayce = Heavy class Silver Sworder. Get that skin and yell "GOTTA GO FAST" when you drop his speed gate.

I wish they would let you bind text to spells.
    Heh, I do love the patch notes, I'ma play the shit outta Lux and Cait again
  • TIME TO GET IONIC SPARK ON ALL CHAMPS
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    Frigging awesome. Riot plz.
  • QuadyTheTurnipQuadyTheTurnip Icrontian
    edited July 2012
    Let us bask in more Riot amazingness. Here's what's coming in the next patch or so (These are things that are on the PBE, so barring glitches popping up, they'll be in the next patch):

Zyra, the plant mage

Twitch rework

Evelynn rework

Xin Zhao rework! (Sorry, I don't have a picture for this)

Fix for the reconnect bug! (no more ghost minions after you d/c and reconnect!)

New match joining system - when a match is found, you can accept or decline, decline brings you and any pre-made teammates back to your team lobby, accept puts you in a small waiting lobby that shows the other 9 people either accepting or declining.

Gold per 10 items now show how much gold they've generated for you

Aura items now show how big their aura is!

New Mundo, Cassiopoeia, and Lee Sin skins. Cass is also getting new particles for all her skins.

New splash art for Corki and Jax (no, not taken from the Chinese art like Jax's was for the past bit, brand new! And they make them both look like crazy badasses.

WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(Thanks to various people on /r/leagueoflegends for their images I used)
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited July 2012
    For Quady: image
  • Wooooooooo

like the Ult + E/Passive combo.

edited July 2012
    Voli was assuming we'd surrender at 20 10 mins in.

I said no.
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    Well played!
    Panel 1: Reverse Annie
    Panel 2: Reverse Nunu
    Panel 3: Reverse Malz
    Panel 4: Reverse Swain

But I'm sure you knew that.
    Reverse Gragas best skin.