The end of League of Extraordinary Icrontians Season Two

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited September 2012 in Team Fortress 2
Well guys, it was a good season. With fall here, everybody back to school/busy/Borderlands 2/Guild Wars/World of Warcraft/MvM I think this is a good time to end the season until next year. Our regularly scheduled Tuesday night league games have concluded as the season has drawn to a close.

I'll be creating a Season Two badge for everybody who participated, and it will be available by request if you played in any game on Tuesday between January 10th (the beginning of Season Two) and tonight on the Icrontic server.

We end the season with a positive balance of $370 thanks to everyone's amazing generosity. That is a year's worth of server fees, so we are definitely in the black. It is truly appreciated and everybody who plays on the TF2 server or uses Vent for all the other stuff (Pony Stream, GW2, etc) benefits from your generosity the whole year 'round.

This season was fantastic. It represented without question the revival of TF2 in the Icrontic community. It brought us tons of new lifelong friends, brought more new faces to Expo Icrontic, and really helped cement Icrontic as an authority on TF2 news and views.

Season Three will begin in January of 2013!

Comments

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    gib badge plx!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    When I have the badge created it will be requestable through the proper channels on the badge page.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    shwaip said:

gib badge plx!

You'll request it yourself when the time is right.
    Teramona
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

When I have the badge created it will be requestable through the proper channels on the badge page.

Gibe bage plos i report u

Ilriyascola
    Tushon said:

shwaip said:

gib badge plx!

You'll request it yourself when the time is right.
    gib badge plx?
    PS BOOOM HEADSHOT

/Waves
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Took him long enough.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    I had so much fun this year because of both TF2 and all the amazing ladies and gentlemen I've had the pleasure to play it with.

Till next year LOEI.
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    I've had SO MUCH FUN! Can't wait til next year!
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    i'm glad tf2 was reborn, cause i met youse guys with it.
    also, le badge please?
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Pssshhhh. I'm holding The League next week. Deal with it.
    midgaSignalBasiloni_dels
  • I'm with GnomeQueen. Was quite sad last night when logged into the server and it was only me and Preacher. It was around 10:20 but still. Was even more sad to hear the news about the season ending. I'll still try to make it into the server Tuesday nights. if someone gets a hankering for some TF2, hit me up on Steam.
    midga
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    IDGAF about your LOEI beginning/ending BS, I'll be there for TFTuesday.
    @GnomeQueen @Signal Viva la revoluçion!
    Signaloni_dels
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    The League may be over this season but it looks like TF2sday will continue on it's own.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    Happy to have been in on the season finale cliffhanger. Sorry to those who showed up after we gave up on waiting for more players to show up.
    bumps

lets play this game this month.
    GnomeQueen
    It is the new year and peeps are getting back to regular schedules. Perhaps we could start up the new League season early this year?
    I can probably do any day of the week, other than mondays.
    How aboot tomorrow?
    I'm up for it, if anyone else is.