League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    Getting this while trying to get in :(.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Riot broke the game? I guess it couldn't take the lack of nerfs this patch.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Well all the ques are disabled so that limits choices
    League is fixed now, anyone up for a game?
  • This is what happens when you feed Ziggs...

Theironhand
    This is why I love graphs. Good job!
  • Seconded on loving graphs. Heck, I'd love it if we had EVEN MORE stats to look at in post-game lobbies.
  • JudahTCJudahTC Ballsdeep with Cola Member
    Yes!!!!
    RahnalH102

Seconded on loving graphs. Heck, I'd love it if we had EVEN MORE stats to look at in post-game lobbies.

I second that motion.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    So Oktoberfest Gragas is the best skin in the entire game.
    Theironhand

Was wondering who Rengar fought in his lore.
    Anyone up for a game?
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Preacher and I are gonna start a game soon. I haven't played in a few months.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    They gave Twisted Fate "Gangnam Style" for his new dance in his visual update.
    TheironhandNLichtman
  • RexxarRexxar Maryland Icrontian
    cherplunkaPreacherRahnalH102
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    That's what I call playing carry!
    Despite feeding Mundo and a team that was very non-forgiving, we came back. I think our nexus was down to about 1/3 health.
  • QuadyTheTurnipQuadyTheTurnip Icrontian
    edited October 2012
    I'd like to take a short moment to thank @cherplunka and @MiracleManS (plus another friend of mine, and a friend of his) for the greatest LoL game I've ever had. And it wasn't in score, it was in how close and tight every part of it was, how coordinated we were and how helpful. A mindblowingly good game, I can't even describe it in any other way.

It was good enough to convince me to download LoL Replay due to an insane teamfight where I got a Quadra kill, then went for the Penta by getting Jayce, both of us with Guardian Angels, his went down first, and then I killed him just as he killed me (popping my GA). Sadly no Penta, but my team was able to feed me an Ace through crazy skill and coordination.

(Of course, the LoL Replay site is down...)

Just a fantastic game.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    Was tons of fun @QuadyTheTurnip. Definitely the best time I've had in LoL
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    i'm watching league on this stream:
    http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Riot Stream/popout

come explain to me what i am seeing in irc:

http://icrontic.com/irc
  • DocFrazierDocFrazier Gladbrook, IA Icrontian
    edited October 2012

BLITZCRANK WITH THE PULL!!!!!
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    still not sure what was happening, other than Ez hitting one ult the entire match.
  • DocFrazierDocFrazier Gladbrook, IA Icrontian
    I just love the commentary, so much heart.
    Can we gift skins/themes? If so we should get this for Cola.
    Theironhandcola
    edited October 2012
    They gave away a code during the finale for a summoner icon related to this only active for 24 hours. The store crashed due to all the input though lol

If you missed it and want the icon, go to http://bit.ly/lolriven then for the code type 521337.
  • RexxarRexxar Maryland Icrontian
    This Halloween, Riots gives us a rebuilt Twisted Treeline.

Thoughts?
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    If anyone is up for being drunk (gin and tonic yo) and playing, lets go!
    @Rexxar, that game had two AD Carries and an orianna support?