League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• RexxarRexxar Maryland Icrontian
    You should give yourself more credit. Judgeing by the score you did very well as a jungler and provided a lot of kills.
  • Rexxar said:

You should give yourself more credit. Judgeing by the score you did very well as a jungler and provided a lot of kills.

Thanks. That was a pretty solid game but two of us were below level 15 so it's tough to gauge, really. I'm still a little skittish about getting on my level 30 account and dipping into solo queue with a champ other than Nunu. I think I could play him in my sleep, pretty much.
    Pretty epic low level game. Lots of "NOOB!" being thrown around. We almost surrendered but pulled it out.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    FoN on Annie: interesting, abyssal scepter is probably better
    Riven with no bloodthirster: wat
    Kennen with 3 Rabadons: LOL THIS GUY DOESN'T KNOW WHAT UNIQUE PASSIVE MEANS
  • Winfrey said:

FoN on Annie: interesting, abyssal scepter is probably better
    Riven with no bloodthirster: wat
    Kennen with 3 Rabadons: LOL THIS GUY DOESN'T KNOW WHAT UNIQUE PASSIVE MEANS

I should have gotten Abysmal. I just wanted some sustain out there and the healing of FoN was good with my RoA.
    Kennen was tearing it up most of the game but his build was crap. My team would run right into the triple AoE combo of Amumu, Blitz, Kennen so I had to bully them a little into getting MR. Once I melted a few faces with Tibbers and 1v1'ed Xin they started following my lead. It always helps to be nice to your team, people. :)
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited November 2012
    lolol "Rengar, why are you so broken"

Skip to 29:25 for sweet Rengar jokes (via reddit)

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    God I laughed during that game, y'all ready for today's games?
  • Why is it that I always miss the math pun derailments? Just more proof that my timing is askew.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    Ardi, you're such a square.
  • I've been really enjoying our ARAM nights the past few days. Getting a full group of 10 on skype and duking it out in the Proving Grounds is pretty awesome. If you haven't joined us yet, I suspect we might do some more tonight.
    Rexxar
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    I would like to join in this ARAM fun please!
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    If you guys are playing tonight I'd like in on it as well.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Send me a message in Skype / in game when you are available - as soon as we have an even number of players, I'm game :)
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    You know i'll be there, probably getting more characters I've never played before, while @pragtastic rocks it up as our favorite lady tank, Leona.
    That random Leona
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    what happened to "just grazin'" pragistar?
    You can't random into Alistar when you random into Leona.
  • Holy queue times, Batman! I'd like in as well.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited November 2012
    "Son, never put your dick in a meat tenderizer"
    -Prag (PitchBlack credit)
    IlriyasRyanFodderRexxar
    "That was an impressive amount of dick"
    @TiberiusLazarus
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    Mo mo mo!
  • RexxarRexxar Maryland Icrontian
    The....horns.....

We did a solid amount of ARAM last night. So much fun :) Even when we lost horrible (sometimes the random really doesn't treat you well... like getting Evelynn three times) the games were still a blast to play. The general silliness level was high even before the alcohol started.

This is quite possibly the lowest stress level possible with this game mode if more people are interested in the future :)

Don't be modest. The first skype call was 6 hours and then another 2 hour one.
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    Played about four games, then I had to go. Had some awesome fun last night! Are we going to be doing this again this night?
    I will certainly be around ;)
    Tushon said:

We did a solid amount of ARAM last night. So much fun :) Even when we lost horrible (sometimes the random really doesn't treat you well... like getting Evelynn three times) the games were still a blast to play. The general silliness level was high even before the alcohol started.

This is quite possibly the lowest stress level possible with this game mode if more people are interested in the future :)

Don't be modest. The first skype call was 6 hours and then another 2 hour one.
    But who's counting :D
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    Can I has mo ARAM?
    Ilriyas
    Skype now!
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

I completely agree with you on that from the ARAMs I have played.