Your chance to get in on a Company of Heroes 2 alpha test

Comments

• How do you get badges? Im acutally interested on this site as well it will help me get a code
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Hi @DietBrownie. There's a full list of badges here and most of them are self explanatory. You can introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself thread to get the "New Neighbor" badge, for example. You can Tweet something about Icrontic for the Social Butterfly badge, Like us on Facebook for the "I Like Icrontic!" badge, and so on. Many of them are available by request (just use the request badge button next to the badge on the list), and as you explore Icrontic you'll definitely earn more. Welcome to the greatest community on the web. As @teramona says: Come for the games, stay for the awesome.
    midga
  • I need this!
  • GargJohnathan Rush Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    Suddenly: Steam bans everyone in Icrontic for repeatedly trying to activate duplicate keys.
    midga
  • Hi @DietBrownie. There's a full list of badges here and most of them are self explanatory. You can introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself thread to get the "New Neighbor" badge, for example. You can Tweet something about Icrontic for the Social Butterfly badge, Like us on Facebook for the "I Like Icrontic!" badge, and so on. Many of them are available by request (just use the request badge button next to the badge on the list), and as you explore Icrontic you'll definitely earn more. Welcome to the greatest community on the web. As @teramona says: Come for the games, stay for the awesome.

Thank you!!!
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    how its work to have a key???? i just the link for here on twitter
    Ilriyas
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    midga
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

-Digi
  • Gargoyle said:

Suddenly: Steam bans everyone in Icrontic for repeatedly trying to activate duplicate keys.

is that true?

Canti
    No.
  • :)
    yup.png 40.1K
  • RootWyrm said:

:)

Lucky =P

No.

No.

yes

Canti said:

No.

No.

yes

Canti <3 Spoilers

-Digi
    UPSLynx
  • Any chance we will have more key soon? =D
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    RootWyrm said:

:)

Dick.

Of course, that's jealousy speaking... :D
    edited December 2012
    Alright kids and drive-by visitors. Here's your chance at some more keys. Some of these are tough. Good hunting!
    • First is in our Steam group
    • Second is in a review of a PlayStation 3 SRPG title that takes place in an alternate universe in a historical period resembling World War 2, and features tanks and heroes named Welkin and Alicia.
    • Third is in a review for an Xbox 360 "first-person brawler" game in which you punch and kick your way through a very alien world as an anti-hero named Ghat.
    • Fourth is in an article that answers the age old question "Why do men like My Little Pony"?
    • Fifth is in an article explaining the best way to play one of the most beloved RPG franchises of all time—Final Fantasy.
    • Sixth is in a love letter entitled "Why Guild Wars 2 is going to be my MMO"
    • Seventh is hidden in another love letter: This is one that Terin wrote about her experience with the Icrontic community: Come for the games, stay for the awesome.
    • Eighth is in a video on our YouTube channel where UPSLynx parodies Enter the Ninja by Die Antwoord. "Mind of UPSLynx" is the name of the show.
    • Ninth is in a review for another THQ title based on a very popular tabletop battle game. The review was written by Peter Gill.
    • The final key is hidden in the 2012 announcement of our awesome annual Expo: Expo Icrontic 2012.
    Good luck, sleuths!
    Harxel
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    Whoo Hoo! Got one! Thanks!
  • i guess i am way too late :/ tried 4 of them ... all taken-
    i guess i am way too late :/ tried 4 of them ... all taken-
    Guess you really only 40% wanted it eh?

-Digi

• The second quintet in "the best way to play final fantasy" is not complet
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    I'm almost positive the code in the FF article is not entirely there?

Good luck to whoever finds that one first :)
  • edited December 2012
    I've got all the quintets but It's a letter or a number missing in the second one:
    "The second quintet is 58Z2"
  • All keys have been taken
  • The key on FF's article is bad or something, I've tried with all the possible characters and it doesn't work. Maybe some of the other 2 quintets are bad
    Adjust your monitor or something. They're definitely there. It's definitely 5 characters. I just double-checked it and it's fine.
  • edited December 2012
    Yes, you are right sorry.
  • All taken already ? *weep* i am at work, right now, imwas at work last time too, when it took place, i missed both :( i will never be able to try the alpha or the beta :( is there any other way to get one?
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    You can try the beta by preordering the game and supporting the official release. As for Alpha keys well, there were really only supposed to be like 5000 in the first place these are special cases.