Tt eSports at CES 2013

ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho KingMadison Heights, MI Icrontian
edited January 2013 in Gaming

Comments

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    don't know about the colors on that kbd :/. rather just get a das, I think
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    Volos was too big for my hands... I could only get to one of the side buttons. Theron was a perfect fit. Very comfortable mouse. Almost as nice as the Level 10 mouse.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Does the new Meka G1 have a left Windows key? I tried to check the pic but clicking the pic brings up an error page.
  • New Das is atrocious quality, to put it mildly.

The new Meka G1 is from the same manufacturer as the original Meka G1 (hooray, I really did love the construction!) Just hopeful they switched keycap sources - the stock ones wear out in a matter of weeks. (Just check the reviews. It really is that bad. Very disappointing on what is an otherwise solid board.)

The Meka G1 Prime has the following left modifier layout for the demo boards (which are non-US):
    Ctrl(1.5) Function(1.5) Alt(1.5) Hangol? Modifier(1) Spacebar(Tiny!)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Hangul modifier is a Korean keyswitch to go back and forth between QWERTY and Korean characters.
  • RootWyrmRootWyrm Icrontian
    edited January 2013

Hangul modifier is a Korean keyswitch to go back and forth between QWERTY and Korean characters.

Yus, I'm aware. It's not clear if that's a Hangol modifier or a Hanzi or a Macro key from the photos I've seen though. I'm presuming it's Hangol mod since PRIME is a Korean team.

... oh dear, I just realized that many lulz are possible from the naming of this keyboard.
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    Annes said:

Does the new Meka G1 have a left Windows key? I tried to check the pic but clicking the pic brings up an error page.

Brian fixed the image links. And no, there is no left Windows key.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    No left Windows key is a hate crime.
    AnnesBuddyJ