DUST 514 Open Beta Trailer

ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho KingMadison Heights, MI Icrontian
edited January 2013 in Gaming

Comments

• TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    I think this Dust 514 is going to be a great game! Totally makes me want to play EVE more often.
  • I've been playing DUST since just after Christmas. It's lots of fun, and I don't normally like console shooters. I really look forward to the EVE interaction.
  • lmorchardlmorchard {web,mad,computer} scientist Portland, OR Icrontian
    I was kinda hoping this would end up being a PC title, but meh.
  • Why were you hoping that? They were quite clear all the way back at E3 2011 that it would be a PlayStation 3/Vita exclusive title.
  • The stupidity of the playstation store being unavailable in Iceland and that being the only place where you can play an Icelandic title baffles me.
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    Wait you can't DL it over there??
  • Wait you can't DL it over there??

It would seem that way. Only way to get DUST is through the PSN store. PSN store isn't available in Iceland (and some other countries). Hence, he can't download the game. Of course, according to 2 minutes of Googling has turned up, it's not exactly difficult to bypass that by setting up a US PSN account even if you don't live in the US.
  • CCP are now doing a friend referral program where those that sign up for Dust via a link get a free Recruit Assault Rifle and Skill Booster

https://dust514.com/recruit/wRLsEs/
  • LMAO The massive supercap engagement last night between GOON and PL, in Galfed space totally crushed the node, and broke Dust servers for a while. I had some corpies out there in noobships whoring on the Supercap killmails.

To those playing dust going "WTFJUSTHAPPENED?"

All I can say is, "Welcome to EVE!"