If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Finch!

Comments

  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    News to me. Hpapy birthday Amanda! I maked you a cake but I'm bad at baking not burning the kitchen down.
    image
  • TeramonaTeramona Consulting Tea Specialist Best Coast! Icrontian
    Canti said:

    News to me. Hpapy birthday Amanda! I maked you a cake but I'm bad at baking not burning the kitchen down.
    image

    I'd still eat it.
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    congrats!!! and the cake is a lie.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    Looks like Kyle got most of the booze and women.
    Canti
  • AlidraAlidra Metro Detroit Icrontian
    Joe & I really appreciate the well wishes. It was so perfect to see so many Icrontians be able to make our little shindig. We GREATLY appreciated the "for your eyes only" flip book. Beautiful illustrations. XOXOX
    primesuspectJBoogalooWagsFTW
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX Icrontian
    Alidra said:

    We GREATLY appreciated the "for your eyes only" flip book.

    image
    ChoochprimesuspectJBoogalooAnnes
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited Jan 2013
    @Alidra Like I said doll, congrats to you and Joe! As someone who's been in your exact situation, I know it's been tough with the distance and red-tape issue and all that, but this day and the days after will be amazing! All the best to both of you and many face full of hotdogs too! :D
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Yay! Glad you had a great day.
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    Alidra said:

    Joe & I really appreciate the well wishes. It was so perfect to see so many Icrontians be able to make our little shindig. We GREATLY appreciated the "for your eyes only" flip book. Beautiful illustrations. XOXOX

    It's full of great tips and advice. :) Congrats to you both!

    8======D
Sign In or Register to comment.

The 5¢ Tour