Tt eSports Level 10 M Mouse review

lmorchardlmorchard {web,mad,computer} scientistPortland, OR Icrontian
edited January 2013 in Science & Tech

Comments

• Seems interesting. After the failure of my second razer naga, in 2 years, I'm trying to find a proper new mouse. I will miss the numerous buttons though..
  • That is by far the ugliest bit of computer hardware that I have ever seen. Someone needs to tell the engineers at TT that sometimes less is more.
  • BuddyJPeter Gill Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    I think it's sexy. I want one so bad.
  • lmorchardlmorchard {web,mad,computer} scientist Portland, OR Icrontian
    edited January 2013
    Personally, I really like the looks. Kind of a skeletal deconstruction thing going on.

The side buttons just bug the crap out of me. Rather than pushing straight in, they kind of hinge at the bottom and feel like they're going against the grain of my grip. Would have been better if they hinged at the top, so I could roll my thumb and pinkie down to press them. Instead, I have to kind of shift one of the side fingers down and then roll it up, which feels totally unnatural and hard to do in a hurry

I'm half-tempted to try modding the thing with different buttons, but that would probably be a disaster.
  • It's a unique design, that's for certain. That said, as a mater of personal taste I hate things that scream "GAMER!"

Also, the "Air Through" design is going to be a burden to clean over time. You know how hard it is to get in between each crevice of a mouse to keep it nice and clean, that design is going to be a clean freaks nightmare.
  • TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
    LogiTech MX518 FTW!
  • in Battle LED mode the LEDs change from blue to green as you pound away on the mouse buttons. You are right about the software being poor quality
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    Thanks, dad.