2013 Icrontic Events

2»

Comments

• MrTRiotMrTRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian
    Since I have 4 semesters back to back the only one I would have the time for is new years. It's my 2013 goal to make it to at least one Icrontic event
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    So, IC Street Party during Expo?
  • BetsyDBetsyD Cincinnati, OH Icrontian
    edited February 2013
    I know it's still close to 2 months away but @CB & I are considering coming to ICSP with Marty. He has a good sleeping pattern (6:30-6:30) that I don't want to disrupt but we also both want to enjoy the evening activities for a few hours. To that end we were wondering if any of our Detroit friends have a babysitter they would trust with a sleeping 4 month old? They would just need to hang-out in the hotel for a few hours to make sure he doesn't get up and run-away.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I'd suggest talking to Kati (@lershee). She might have some input
    for some reason this thread was sunk. Unsunk.
  • PacifistoPacifisto Turnip Extraordinaire Michigan Icrontian
    No Turnips at EPIC this year, sorry. I'm going to Peru and Error...well, Error's just a spoilsport.
    Balllls
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    BetsyD said:

I know it's still close to 2 months away but @CB & I are considering coming to ICSP with Marty. He has a good sleeping pattern (6:30-6:30) that I don't want to disrupt but we also both want to enjoy the evening activities for a few hours. To that end we were wondering if any of our Detroit friends have a babysitter they would trust with a sleeping 4 month old? They would just need to hang-out in the hotel for a few hours to make sure he doesn't get up and run-away.

He's walking already? Wow!
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    CrazyJoe said:

BetsyD said:

Apparently he's running too.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    Pacifisto said:

Error's just a spoilsport.

I do not approve.
  • BetsyDBetsyD Cincinnati, OH Icrontian
    mertesn said:

CrazyJoe said:

BetsyD said:

Apparently he's running too.
    I have high expectations for his developmental milestones over the next two months :p
    GnomeQueen
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    I should hope so. IC Baby Deathmatch 2013 will be here before you know it. You and CB have trained him well it seems.
    GnomeQueencola
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Omg EPIC conflicts with the ALA annual meetup! *dies*
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Oh...yeah. Should probably mention that there's pretty much no way we'll be able to host ICRenn this year :-/
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2013
    Annes said:

Oh...yeah. Should probably mention that there's pretty much no way we'll be able to host ICRenn this year :-/

I quietly removed it from the list a bit ago. :) Brian and I have been talking about having Summer Shindig over Labor Day weekend instead, possibly as an "up north" adventure.

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Annes said:

Good/bad. I was really worried I wouldn't be able to make it this year, but it seems biology has solved the problem on my behalf.

• trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    I was really hoping to finally go to expo this yr. but unfortunately I cant make it. I'm gonna shoot for Oktoberfest with @marshmellow
    Doh! We will meet the TroosterMellow yet....
    trooster89