JEB, DINNERBONE! WHAT HAST THOU DONE!

Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian ScoundrelIndianapolis, IN Icrontian
edited February 2013 in Minecraft
A place for general gripes about the various changes Mojang makes to Minecraft that make us think they should be glad plane tickets to Sweden are so expensive. Make us about ready to crap ourselves with fear, especially things that contribute to those who would subvert it to murder us with!
I'll start, new zombie AI!

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    I've enjoyed everything Mojang has put into Minecraft.

The scary thing about the zombie AI is not what you are going to run into in Vanilla, but what you are going to run into after Vechs has his hands on them.

-Digi
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    I just hope they don't allow an "apply social aggressive" option to all spawners, then he would make coordinated creeper strike teams and ghast gunship squadrons.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    "The horde is coming to eat cha! Om nom nom!" ~ Mad Moxxi
    midga
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I just hope they don't allow an "apply social aggressive" option to all spawners, then he would make coordinated creeper strike teams and ghast gunship squadrons.
    ... I want a modded Minecraft that allows for a player to play as Minecraft Starcraft commander, leading all the monsters in unified attacks against the surviving islander population.
    midga
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    d3k0y said:

... I want a modded Minecraft that allows for a player to play as Minecraft Starcraft commander, leading all the monsters in unified attacks against the surviving islander population.

TheTastyPotatoe
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    Come on API