ICMC: The Restart

Comments

• BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    It's been so long. Sorry but I too must ask: did I have an arc chest?
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Cola and Ryokyo are done. No Bandrik, I have no record of you having an ark.

-Digi
    UPSLynx said:

Digi - I believe I had an arc, but I think it was just wool for Fluttershy (which I already got). If there is other stuff in it, though, I'd like to have mine.

Your chest consists of 33 diamonds, a pair of sheers and the rest are dyes and wool.

Let me know.

-Digi
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Yes plz. Hell yeah shears!!!
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    Still need tons of lime wool. If you're bored and want to sheer some sheep and put it in the chest in their pen I'd appreciate it.
    bullcrap. Lost my main inventory after being warped, then got killed by ryokyo because apparently who gives a shit about people in this game.

I'm fking done with this.
    It is odd hearing Lynx cuss. I am sorry for the mishap today. Accidents happen. I will do everything I can to make up for it.

-Digi
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    UPSLynx said:

bullcrap. Lost my main inventory after being warped, then got killed by ryokyo because apparently who gives a shit about people in this game.

I'm fking done with this.

Sanic posts angry when drinking.
    I have been known to do that from time to time. Lynx is true dick :(

No worries about all that Digi. Aint' no thang. If you can get my stuff back cool, but I won't fret over it. Ryokyo, however, I plan to muder next time I see him in the game :)
    Actually, I just signed on and noticed I don't have anything at all. Did you happen to catch any of my dropped loot when I died? This is a little rough.
    Also also, sorry for being an ass late last night guys. Dealing with some crap IRL and it boiled over when I died.
    I put a chest in your house last night with the stuff you mentioned you had. If you recall anything else you had on you at the time let me know and I will bring it back.

-Digi
  • Digi is benevolent overlord.... for now.
    midga
  • TheRedburnTheRedburn Spaceman K Detroit, MI Icrontian
    So when will ICMC Server be updated to 1.5? I accidently updated and now cannot play...
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    As it has been with every other update since we started running the server, it will be updated when there is an updated build of bukkit which is deemed stable enough to run on the server.

So when will ICMC Server be updated to 1.5? I accidently updated and now cannot play...

Typically it'll be a few weeks for bukkit to get a stable build. As for your version issue, there's an app out there that makes it easy to change your Minecraft build. You can roll-back and update forward with ease. I don't recall the name of it though, but I believe @UPSKingpin knows of it.
    @TheRedburn U Got ICPM

-Digi
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Aww, I decide to play again and servor no werk. I cry. Also, are there any nifty texture packs out there?
    Ooooh, now I remember why I stopped playing this. My game is laggy as hell. No idea why. Any suggestions?
    Define laggy. Like, web lag or video lag?

Also, if you updated your client, you can't connect to the server because we're currently waiting for our admin tools to update before commiting to the newest version. If you did so, you'll have to get files from @sclisi @bobbydigi or otherwise.
    Yea, I updated my client unknowingly. It must be video lag, because it happens when I'm playing single player locally too. :/
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Yea, I updated my client unknowingly. It must be video lag, because it happens when I'm playing single player locally too. :/

http://www.9minecraft.net/minecraft-version-changer-tool/

not personal experience, just the first one i saw. updated graphics drivers, java, etc then define some particulars like what's in your pc and figure out what lagging means (i.e. framerate slow).
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    UPSLynx said:

Define laggy. Like, web lag or video lag?

Also, if you updated your client, you can't connect to the server because we're currently waiting for our admin tools to update before commiting to the newest version. If you did so, you'll have to get files from @sclisi @bobbydigi or otherwise.

Actually, admin tools aren't the problem. There is only a development release of bukkit 1.5 at this point. I'm willing to install beta builds of bukkit, but development builds are right out as they're just too buggy.
  • ErrorNullTurnipErrorNullTurnip Illinois Icrontian

Have you tried optifine? You ought to get a decent performance boost out of it.
    Turns out it was a Java issue. I had 32, it wanted 64. What's this opitfine bznzz?
  • Hey guys. I'm a friend of Bobby's and he told me to come join in on your Minecrafting fun. I'm fairly new to MC and PC gaming in general (converted console gamer) but I'm loving it so far.
    primesuspectcolaUPSMatLmidga
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
  • ErrorNullTurnipErrorNullTurnip Illinois Icrontian
    Optifine is a mod that adds lots of graphics options, allows HD textures, and usually increases FPS. They claim a doubling of FPS, but YMMV. "OptiFine B1 Light" looks like what you need.
    There are now two Dunigans on Icrontic. here we go.

@turbyTown whats your minecraft name? We'll need to whitelist you for server access.
    edited May 2013
    So today's woot t-shirt is Mincraft themed. And it looks good.

Paging @BobbyDigi :)

AlexDeGruvenGnomeQueenBobbyDigimidga