Icrontic Guild is Level 15 now!

2»

Comments

• HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian
    Well, there is a monkey boss that threatens to "Ook you in the dooker" (debuff: ooked in the dook"

And afterwards... Dozens of monkeys do a dance.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

Fine. Dicks. Giving it a shot.

For anyone that might want to jump in and explore for a bit: https://us.battle.net/account/creation/wow/signup/landing.html

Not sure if april fool.
    JBoogaloo
    He was just online...
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    There is a free 10 day Pandara trail that I may have just activated.
    I'll fire it up tonight.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    dammit shit
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Eli and I are in, but won't be on until late tonight. We're going to a Shanty Sing. Oh yes, you read that correctly.
    JBoogaloo
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    So, I guess I should play some tonight. I moved all my characters though :(
    You can do cross-realm dungeons and raiding. Lots of zones are cross-realm too.
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I may give it a shot in the next coming days as my class is winding down (thankfully). Gotta start from scracth again, lol. Funny, this will be my first alliance character, hehe.
  • Oh god. What have I started?
  • Also, if you want to get in on the Panda stuff, you can get a 10 day trial of Pandaria instead of the 7 day trial of Cata. From your battle.net account page, click on World of Warcraft, then on the right should be a link to start the trial.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    Well crap, if people are starting this up again. I had fun with WoW, but stopped as the IC Guild fizzled.
  • FearmyblinkFearmyblink California Icrontian
    I've been thinking about the good times in WotLK recently and how i missed that time in wow, I have 2 90s but I haven't been playing much recently but I would be down to get into the game again. I can start a new character or transfer one to KT.
  • I think some of us are looking at starting new chars.

The bit of time I've spent so far I was actually fairly overwhelmed by the 'simplifications' they've done. A lot of the things I was used to seem to be gone now.
    I think Katie went from 1-80 in 30h played, straight questing.

Talent trees are the biggest change/simplification. A few minutes checking out MMO-champions or EJ would be beneficial.
    edited April 2013
    Downloading, its like a million gigs, but Ill be starting fresh.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    FFFFFF
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    How do I get the Free Trial of Panderia? I only see a 10 Day Trial for Cataclysm when I click on WoW in my Battle.net account. Also, Damnit!!