edited May 2013 in Events

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Added: OWC :)
    mertesn
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    Thanks for the support!
  • TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
    Could I be a sponsor for Expo Icrontic? I was just thinking of providing a few prizes for contests and drawings and such when I saw this topic. Nothing costing hundreds of dollars, of course, but smaller things.
    _kmidgaBuddyJ
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    I'm Canti and I approve of anything Tim does.
    _k
    sure! _k_ is going to sponsor a couple of Steam things, and we've had personal sponsors in past years too.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    I'd waste a ticket on that.

-Digi
    pigflipper
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Tim said:

Ok, I was thinking of creating multi-DVD sets of the high bit rate, high video quality copies of all 171 (to date) episodes of "Online Video", the internets' comedy / opinion webshow, at www.loudmouthtim.com , now running for OVER 10 years! Before there was Facebook, before there was YouTube, before there was MySpace, there was Online Video!

Currently, no complete copies exist outside of my own backup files. Collectors item, perhaps?

So Prime, how many DVD sets do you think will be an adequate number to give away as prizes at Expo Icrontic?

A black hole
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    BobbyDigi said:

I'd waste a ticket on that.

-Digi

Strong operative word.
    Man, I'D LOVE to give away a complete DVD of all Loudmouth Tim episodes. That would be incredible. 3? 5?
    BuddyJ
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    Shinola?
    lolnope
    I'm kinda surprised no one has said this is one of my best trolls yet. I would burn a set if someone wanted it.

A while back someone emailed me and asked for the high quality copies of all the episodes featuring the now-dead Richard "Agee" Maxwell. There were 9 episodes. Since his mailing address was local, I delivered it in person without letting him know I was coming. I'm sure it was a pleasant surprise for him, he seemed excited.
    Peace on Earth through Piece of Ass, Brother.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    Tim said:

Ok, I was thinking of creating multi-DVD sets of the high bit rate, high video quality copies of all 171 (to date) episodes of "Online Video", the internets' comedy / opinion webshow, at www.loudmouthtim.com , now running for OVER 10 years! Before there was Facebook, before there was YouTube, before there was MySpace, there was Online Video!

Currently, no complete copies exist outside of my own backup files. Collectors item, perhaps?

So Prime, how many DVD sets do you think will be an adequate number to give away as prizes at Expo Icrontic?

@snarkasm should have copies of most of the episodes around somewhere.
    Snarkasm
    He has the low bit rate release versions. For a few years I put the high bit rate verions on a special page of my site but stopped that about 4 years ago. Only way to get the high bit rate high video quality episodes is if I burn a DVD set. The few on YouTube are a mid range video quality setting.

The episode quality doesn't change, just the video quality. Bigger clearer video.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    Tim said:

I'm kinda surprised no one has said this is one of my best trolls yet.

Troll nothing, this is honestly a great idea. Do it.

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    Tim said:

He has the low bit rate release versions. For a few years I put the high bit rate verions on a special page of my site but stopped that about 4 years ago. Only way to get the high bit rate high video quality episodes is if I burn a DVD set. The few on YouTube are a mid range video quality setting.

The episode quality doesn't change, just the video quality. Bigger clearer video.

i dunno man, if you're going for a true collector's edition experience, you need to have the deleted scenes and director's commentary tracks.
    I don't know, the deleted scenes would be pretty boring. There's rarely been a scene filmed that didn't get into an episode in at least some form. Anything not used is a version of a scene with a mistke in it. For example, in episode #171 "Parking Meter Revenge", the scene in the parking lot with the sledgehammer and spray can of undercoating took 20 takes to get one clean 2-1/2 minute long take all in one shot where I hit all my main talking points, no cars drove by on the road making too much noise, and I didn't stumble over any words and sound like an idiot. That was one of my more difficult to film scenes ever.
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    But that would be fun to watch!
    Bampz for Fractal Design!
    GnomeQueen
    Bampz for NZXT!
    AMD Bompz!
    SEGABampz!
    OCbompZ!
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    So much lewt. Happy to see NZXT is still in the ring. <3 those guys.