FREE GAMES!

IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy CanadianToronto, Ontario Icrontian
YAY

I've got 8 copies of DOTA 2 I'm pretty sure most of you guys have this already but I don't want them and I don't know what to do with them. If you don't have it and you don't want it take it anyways cause it's FREE!

I also have a free copy of Starvoid, Natural Selection 2, Forge, Don't Starve, 2 copies of Nuclear Dawn, and 1 copy of the incredibly awesome Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II: Retribution.
PirateNinjaBobbyDigiCreeperbane2

Comments

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    Forge could be cool, depending on a ton of variables. I have always like that sort of, defend the point style of game. The fact it adds a minecraft level of maze customization could be even more awesome.
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    I'll take dota 2 and warhammer
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I'll go for a dota 2 :)
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    I'll take Don't Starve, thank thee good sir.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    My bro keeps asking me for a DOTA key despite me not having any. I told him about the numerous people on Icrontic that would give him one, as well as all there other ways to grab one. He should be along shortly.
  • EnembisEnembis Grants, NM Member
    edited May 2013
    I'll take a DOTA 2 please.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited May 2013
    Enembis said:

Done
    JBoogaloo said:

Done

My bro keeps asking me for a DOTA key despite me not having any. I told him about the numerous people on Icrontic that would give him one, as well as all there other ways to grab one. He should be along shortly.

Tell him to friend me on steam (Tushon with the dino, like here) and I'll give him one.

I also have a copy of ARMA 3 lite alpha (I don't remember the difference, but you can look it up - you should get most/all of the maps IIRC for at least the alpha/beta term?

@Ilyrias, i'll take Forge if you have it still.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Tushon said:

Tell him to friend me on steam (Tushon with the dino, like here) and I'll give him one.
    Enembis is him, so the deed is done.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    b-b-b-but all my DOTA keys :(
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Tushon said:

Enembis said:

Done
    JBoogaloo said:

Done

I also have a copy of ARMA 3 lite alpha (I don't remember the difference, but you can look it up - you should get most/all of the maps IIRC for at least the alpha/beta term?

@Ilyrias, i'll take Forge if you have it still.
    Thank you, you beautiful human being.
    edited May 2013
    Forge is gone, still have all those DOTA 2 copies.

Every other game but Warhammer is up for grabs as it's going to Church

@CreeperBane2 I don't think I have you on Steam, if so I can't find you :D
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    ARMA 3 Alpha key (separating this out since it was in the middle of my post)

Alan Wake combo :D
    I'd take an ARMA 3 key but I won't have my PC built for another month or so and odds are it'd explode my laptop.
    edited May 2013
    @Ilriyas Ok, I'll try to add ya later, It might not let me due to some stupid requirement but look for gamerofdoom
    @Church4252 sent a friend request, can't gift Warhammer till you accept
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    I accepted last night.
    Ah sorry there you are.

I derped looking for your name
    Request Sent
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    not quite free, but i have 2 75% off total war shogun 2 coupons. Since they just showed up, I assume others have them as well, but i though I'd offer them...
    Still have Starvoid, Natural Selection 2, and the 2 Nuclear Dawn copies up for grabs