New Releases for The Weeks of Vikings and Card Towers (Double Issue!)

Comments

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    The Swapper is a fantastic game. Roughly half way through love almost everything about it, the character model could move a little better but is sort of one-off hilarious sometimes to watch.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    Is there something in the puzzle mechanics we haven't seen before, or is it just well executed?
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    Not sure if it has been used before but I have not seen some of the things. The swapper has two functions. The machine can make a clone in almost any open location and the machine is capable of shooting “yourself” into a clone given line of sight. All of the clones are linked to the primaries movements so if you have three clones out all three move the exact way you do. Coming into contact with one makes it disappear or you can walk into certain lights that clear all clones on the screen. But there are lights that block specific functions to make puzzles harder, which is something I have not seen with the clone functions. The linking of the clones does provide you with some interesting possible solutions. Sometimes when I get bored I simply place one in the air high enough it dies when it hits the ground…the thud things make….
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    Turns out that Marvel Heroes does not have instanced play, and the battlefields are crowded and dumb. So, forget I ever mentioned it.