Game Night Suggestions

IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy CanadianToronto, Ontario Icrontian
edited July 2013 in Gaming
Medieval Mondays or Warfare Wednesdays

Cause why not right?

Chivalry Medieval Warfare is pretty freaking awesome, it's inexpensive, and best of all there's no P2W crap that ruined Tribes Ascend (Or level cap which is great)

Chivalry: MW is effectively a standalone game based on the Age of Chivalry mod the game itself is beautiful, the combat brutal, and it's got hilarious moments to boot.

Now the reason I'm suggesting this is simple. Tribes Ascend thanks to HiRez's monetization decisions and imposed level cap (Which literally has no rhyme or reason for it's existence) is pretty dead once upon a time we had Wilderzone Wednesdays but those days are long gone and I, personally feel like we need to get a new game to supplant it.

Post your thoughts here, or hell suggest another game. Hidden Source seems to be getting pretty popular again so that could also be a possibility.

Comments

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    Shattered Horizon Sundays! We can live again in space.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Outside of TF2, I've never been fond of scheduled days for playing certain games because we suck at maintaining it. That being said, I'm in for Chivalry whenever, just find me on mumble.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    Play Borderlands erryday.
    GHoosdum