I need a flava-flave (Planetside 2 NS-11 Station-Cash Card)

EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
So, being the OCD whore that I am when it comes to "stuff" - I need someone in the US to purchase something for me that is only available in GameStop stores.

It's the PlanetSide 2 Game Card that comes with the NS-11 Platinum gun (see the bottom of this page https://www.planetside2.com/gamecards). That's assuming it's still available, as far as I'm aware it is.

I'll pay back whoever via PayPal plus fees and an extra dorra for yo troubles. Unless someone knows of something better than PayPal (if you do, please tell me - I've never been completely trusting of PayPal).

Has anyone seen these cards in the wild with a mention of the NS-11 on them?

Comments

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I have seen some at Gamestop, I will swing by one today and see if I can find one and get back to you
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    Enverex said:

So, being the OCD whore that I am when it comes to "stuff" - I need someone in the US to purchase something for me that is only available in GameStop stores.

It's the PlanetSide 2 Game Card that comes with the NS-11 Platinum gun (see the bottom of this page https://www.planetside2.com/gamecards). That's assuming it's still available, as far as I'm aware it is.

I'll pay back whoever via PayPal plus fees and an extra dorra for yo troubles. Unless someone knows of something better than PayPal (if you do, please tell me - I've never been completely trusting of PayPal).

Has anyone seen these cards in the wild with a mention of the NS-11 on them?

i've switched to google's attach money feature when possible
    shwaip said:

Do you have a particular reason for not using Paypal, or just preference?
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    d3k0y said:

shwaip said:

Do you have a particular reason for not using Paypal, or just preference?
    Many, and I could type a long-winded answer, but:
    1) They've screwed over a bunch of indie game developers
    2) They've screwed over a bunch of charity collections
    3) They can lock your account with little-to-no notice and recourse from you (other than waiting a long time)
    4) http://www.paypalsucks.com/
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    shwaip said:

Googling "google attach money" lead me to their page about sending money through GMail which in turn said:
    Google Wallet is now integrated into Gmail. This means you can securely send money to friends and family in the U.S. - without leaving your Gmail inbox.
    Note the specification of "US". So I'm not sure how viable that is for everyone.

@d3k0y That'd be great, thanks. Make sure it mentions the NS11 on it though - I assume it'll have a sticker on it mentioning the promotion or something. If there's a choice of amounts then anything below $30 would be fine.
    I believe it is attached to the Station Cash cards, so it would be $15 USD plus taxes.
    Great, let me know when you've grabbed one, the final cost and your PayPal address and I'll shimmy the money over and you can email me the code.
    Any news on this d3k0y? Or anyone else if you're not likely to get a chance?
    I totally forgot to check this out, sorry. I have to run out for lunch today to get a card for my wife I will check then. Should have a response about it from me in about an hour.