Killa.Cliff's Colossal Calamity

Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
edited May 2013 in Backlog of Shame
I won't play them in order because I'm a counter culture rebel around here. But in the spirit of the thread, I'll try new stuff and share. Working on COD Black Ops now.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
And Yet it Moves
Atom Zombie Smasher
Bioshock Infinite
Bit.Trip Runner
Borderlands
Braid
Call of Duty Black Ops
COGS
Company of Heroes
COH Opposing Fronts
COH Tales of Valor
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Crysis Warhead
Crysis Wars
Darksiders
Dead Space
Deus Ex Human Revolution
The Dig
DogFighter
F1 2010
FlatOut Ultimate Carnage
Flotilla
Far Cry Blood Dragon
Far Cry 3 (on Ubi Store)
Gratuitous Space Battles
Guns of Icarus
Hammerfight
Hitman Absolution
Indiana Jones and the Fat of Atlantis
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Loom
Lost Planet Extreme Condidtion
Machinarium
Mass Effect
Metro 2033
NightSky
Psychonauts
Red Faction Armageddon
Revenge of the Titans
Shank
Steel Storm Burning Retribution
Super Meat Boy
Superbrothers Sword and Sworcery
Tomb Raider
The Walking Dead
VVVVVV
BobbyDigiprimesuspect

Comments

• Finished Call of Duty Black Ops. My review is to say it's just a mindless guilty pleasure.

primesuspect
  • timuchantimuchan Fishers, IN Icrontian
    I know this image is old, but I think about it any time someone mentions Black Ops.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited January 2013
    Played VVVVV - I skiped to it because it's short. It's horrible, I hate everything about this game. It has these mega man-esque falling sections where it will take multiple tries to sucessfully navigate. The game design could have been done by a six year old. It's a retro game without the fun. Be happy it's last on many lists.

Cross it off, I never, ever want to play this again!

Now I'm adding the Walking Dead, Damn you Steam Sales!!
    edited February 2013
    Please add The Walking Dead for me, I seem to be unable to edit the original post, I know it defeats the purpose, but I added it and am playing it now. MOAR BACKLOG.....
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Done
  • Just finished "The Walking Dead"

My review? Un Fucking Believable!! It's made point and click adventure games relevant again. Well, that's to say, it's not so focused on being a game so much as an interactive story. The player will never feel that challenged to solve puzzles and work through situations, but the decisions, the dialogue choices you make, it connects you to the story in a way that so few titles accomplish. An instant classic and a must play. Better than the comic, better than the television series, it's the finest piece of Walking Dead fiction. If you are a fan and you have yet to experience the game you are doing yourself a huge disservice. If you are not a fan, this is as good a place to start as any. Play it, now!
    primesuspectCBTushon
  • The Mrs. is getting an operation which will greatly impact our time to be social away from home and even together for awhile if ya know what I'm sayin..... So I've made a commitment to game!

Please Add
    Far Cry Blood Dragon
    Bioshock Infinite and
    Tomb Raider to my growing list.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    Do I need to watch the show before playing The Walking Dead?
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    BlackHawk said:

Do I need to watch the show before playing The Walking Dead?

No, it's based more on the graphic novels than the show, but it's a separate story which only relies on the graphic novels for a few moments, which are not essential. In fact, reading the books might spoil a few moments in the game.
  • I just finished Batman Arkham Asylum and loved it. Make's me wish they would do a game in the visual style of the Animated Series.
  • Why do I keep buying games??!!

GnomeQueenprimesuspect
    edited November 2020

So I did a thing tonight. I used the Steam "delete this game from my library" feature on the support site to get rid of a good 120 games that I absolutely have no intent of playing or touching ever again. I still have too many, but now I can browse my library and actually make some reasonably educated decisions on a few things I might like to actually try, or go back and finish. I know it's the cowards way out, but it had to be done.

_kTushon