Steam Music

Comments

• brightbright Icrontian
    Introducing unnecessary buggery!

Seriously though, I doubt I'll use it. If steam minimizes when I tell it to, there's little convenience.
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    It was only a matter of time....
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    Well if they frequently have crazy-ass sales like "70% off all Lady Gaga albums" then sure, why not.

Coming next year: the SteamPod.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    Requit said:

Bandrik said:

Coming next year: the SteamPod.

Would it only play mp2's?
    Nope, just HL3s. Oh wait.
    Cliff_Forster
    You know this really is just adding to the list of things Valve is doing instead of making HL3. =P
    Cliff_ForsterSignal
  • Did anyone not see this coming? I welcome my new home media center overlord and look forward to having a single interface from which I can access all my music, movies and games in the living room. If there's one truth I hold to, it's don't bet against Valve.
    Signal
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    If it were to integrate with Spotify Premium, I would be overjoyed. Being able to adjust my Spotify playing without leaving the game would be pretty sweet.

I didn't know that there were still people who stored music on their own machines.
    edited February 2014
    CB said:

I didn't know that there were still people who stored music on their own machines.

BUT WHAT ELSE WOULD I DO WITH ALL MY MUSIC?????????

I MUST KEEP IT ALL SO THE NSA WON'T KNOW WHAT I LIKE!!!!!!!
  • SignalSignal Icrontian
    CB said:

Are you being serious?
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    CB said:

If it were to integrate with Spotify Premium, I would be overjoyed. Being able to adjust my Spotify playing without leaving the game would be pretty sweet.

Even with Google Drive/Music/whatever I store it all locally in some fashion. How on earth am I going to listen to my music if my internet is unavailable?
    ardichoke
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    edited February 2014

CB said:

Even with Google Drive/Music/whatever I store it all locally in some fashion. How on earth am I going to listen to my music if my internet is unavailable?
    This. Also, bandwidth costs on my phone make it worth having my own copies of stuff. Otherwise I'd just listen to soma.fm all the time. What remains to be seen is if their media player works better than my current. If it won't play streaming content it can eadc.
    ardichoke
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    Can we get a CB smiley for his trademark "I didn't know..." comments?
    primesuspect
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    CB said:

You can't be serious.
  • CB said:

CBtrooster89CantiTushon
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Got into the Beta today. That is all I know. Not sure if you should be Jelly.

-Digi