• UPSMatLUPSMatL Metal Maniac Elkhart, IN Icrontian
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Soon?

-Digi
    UPSLynxUPSMatL
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    ....wtf. How is my head on a pike.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    Surprise visit from my Aunt. Not sure if I'll make it or not tonight. Still hopeful though.
    I forgot to mention, you will want to be on Mumble. If you don't have Mumble setup already, go here and do it.

-Digi
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    I won't be, still don't have that audio jack converter #Firstworldproblems
  • UPSMatLUPSMatL Metal Maniac Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    Most epic night of Minecraft and just Bullshit ever Goodnight all
    Thank you everyone that came to the tour today. Was great to have that many people on the server and was even more fun playing some good ol' fashioned Minecraft with you guys.

Here is the Twitch Stream. Thinking back I probably wasn't the best to "camera man" because I was planning and moving most of the time instead of filming all the things but the audio is there so you can hear the stories and descriptions. Also you should be able to see the coordinates that I am /TPing to if you want to go check out any of the stops. If you want any details on any of the builds, just let me know. I'll work on getting some of the highlights up on Youtube when I have some time tomorrow.

The big announcement for those that couldn't make it was the plan for moving forward with the IC Minecraft server. The plan was to have another server running 1.7.4 side by side with the current server. We would use the new server on a temporary build to test the admin plugins and such and once we were confident in the new build we would start a new permanent world on 1.7.4 and have a portal between the two worlds so we have all the amazing builds on the current map with a quick way to head over to the other world with the new generation. Unfortunately that plan will have to change a bit due to information provided after the tour. I will have more information as soon as I can nail some things down. All in all this is better for the community as a whole. For now, enjoy the new world, enjoy the current builds (The current world will be rolled back to the pre-tour state asap) and keep an eye out on the forum here for plans for the future.

A group of us that were still around hopped onto the test server and played for quite a while. It was fun going through the first night of survival with everyone. All of our different styles shining through as the first night fell. There were some safely inside the couple houses that were built while some were in 1x1x2 hole and others chilled in a tree for the night.

If you want to hop on and give it a go, you can connect on Minecraft 1.7.4 to minecraft.ardichoke.info:25566. There is a house right at spawn (half checkered wood, half stone brick) with some chests with some leather armor and tools to help yourself to. This is a temporary world but will be around for a while until we can again hammer down a plan for moving forward.

Mine on!

-Digi
    ErrorNullTurnipPirateNinjamidga
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    BobbyDigi said:

All of our different styles shining through as the first night fell. There were some safely inside the couple houses that were built while some were in 1x1x2 hole, others chilled in a tree for the night, or ducked their heads into the sand.
    -Digi

Fixed.
    Sincerely, Ostrich.
    midga
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    I didn't remember to have Digi change the time to night so we could see Ceadus glow. So I went back and grabbed a few screenshots:
    Day
    Night

And here are some of the madness that ensued after the tour was done.
    BobbyDigi
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    I would have joined in on the server, but didn't have MineCraft installed anymore, and didn't feel like messing with logging in and stuff when I could just watch on Twitch. Stayed long enough to hear Digi gloss over my super sweet house and unoccupied glass office building. ;P Came back again later, in time to catch the tail end of the tour of the Mitey Worrier's Huge Plot. Going back now to watch the parts of the video I missed the first time.