Do you want to kill a Dragon?

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian
edited March 2014 in Minecraft

Going to be nuking the test world on the new server soon. Getting close to generating and opening up the new world. I hate letting a good dragon go to waste though!

Here's the skinny;

Maybe 7pm Pacific - ish tonight. We arm up and head out to kill the Dragon. Afterwords we regroup and fight a Wither or 17. I learned a lot from our previous go at him and arming up will be a lot easier now. I will probably pre-prepare the end so we don't have any falling off issues like last time. I've already made it really easy to get re-armed up and back in the fight if you happen to get killed by the dragon or those pesky endermen.

Do you want in? You need to be on the whitelist (we reset it from the old list) so you need to post in this thread with your Minecraft ID. I will get everyone on the whitelist before the time comes.

I will post the server address later today, I do not have access to it currently.

Server is same as last time if you have the IP saved, but now it has a shiny new name:

nether.icrontic.com:25566

Hope to see you there!

-Digi

cola

Comments

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

I so want in.

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

It doesn't have to be a dragon...

I'm so in

midgaBobbyDigiRahnalH102
  • Digi ping me when you are ready to go so I can snapshot the server first. I still haven't done that, and I'm not going to be around this evening. If I don't hear from you first I'll shut her down, image, and reboot around 3:30 PST.

BobbyDigi
  • RequitRequit That one guy Somewhere over there, I don't know Icrontian

If I'm home when this happens I'm in. Name's loopylung if you need to whitelist it again.

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

@cola said:
    It doesn't have to be a dragon...

I'm so in

I figured you would catch that ;)

I should be able to pull up the names from the previous list but I may just hit you guys up on Steam / Mumble if I can't find ya.

-Digi

• Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

Creeperbane2 is in

• GattsuGattsu Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited March 2014

I'm in, ID is Cris1s. However, I don't have the server info. Also I have been having issues connecting to Steam recently for some reason.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

I would be in but there is a shindig going on here tonight so I won't be able to make it.

Server info same as last time?

edited March 2014

Added Server info to OP.

Server is same as last time, but now has a shiny new name:

nether.icrontic.com:25566

Reminder: Whitelist has been reset. I am going to start adding peeps that have posted already. Should be set in about 30 if anyone wants to hop on and test things out.

-Digi

Oh man that was too much fun.

There was only a small handful of us bit it was a great time. I spawned in god tier weapons and armor so we were able to play tag with our arrows and swords as we waited. Then we went and destroyed the dragon. We then killed some withers in the end. After that, for science, we spawned a dragon above ground. That was fun but even better is when we spawned her down at bedrock. She created giant caverns around us as we slowly took her down. We went into the nether and killed another wither before calling it a night.

I didn't get lag once. Was a good stress test on the server and those who showed up got a sneak peek at the new plugins that are going to make the server a better experience for everyone.

Good times

-Digi

PirateNinjaCreeperbane2RahnalH102cola
    edited March 2014

Also this seems to have happened:

-Digi

RahnalH102Creeperbane2midgacola

It was indeed a blast. Really looking forward to starting the new server.

BobbyDigi
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian

I read this thread title to the tune of "Do you want to build a snowman?" and now I have the entire Frozen soundtrack stuck in my head.

Canti