ICMC: Planning the spawn of the new world

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian

The new world is coming. In attempt to plan this when the most people can join us, what days are you not available? I would like to make it a Friday or Saturday so lets start there:

April:
4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26

The 5th Is MMs visit to Cali and I will most likely be going.

So again.. What days above can't you make it?

-Digi

Comments

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Don't know for sure but if I can't make any of those days it would be the weekend of the 25 cause that is my brother's birthday.

BobbyDigi
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

There's really no way for me to know with work sending me out on crap with absolutely no notice. I'm pretty certain I'll be around next weekend, but even that's not a sure thing. =/

BobbyDigi
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

If we're going with weekends, I should be safe to say I'm in

BobbyDigi
  • 12th, 19th, and 26th are sketchy for me, maybe 50% odds I can make it. The other dates are fine by me.

BobbyDigi
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

I cannot make it the 4th or 5th, but am most likely in for any other weekend.

BobbyDigi
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

Much as I'd like to anything before the 20th should probably be a no go, exams start on the 14th.

BobbyDigi
  • GattsuGattsu Orlando, Florida Icrontian

I would not be able to make it the 19th, and probably would not be able to make it the 18th either.

BobbyDigi
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian

Any of those days should be good for me. Thanks for the update and for planning this. <3

BobbyDigi
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

Good for any and all, still no mumble capability on my end, but will input in any way possible.

• BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian

I can make it most any day, though if it's on a worknight (mon-thursday) I'll have to cut out around midnight to get some sleep before work.

Shannon could probably do most any day, unless something changes with her job situation.

BobbyDigi
  • UPSMatLUPSMatL Metal Maniac Elkhart, IN Icrontian

18th is my birfday so that day is a no go for me. all the rest are good

BobbyDigi
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

Any updates?

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

I'll be making a post within the next couple days

-Digi

midgaErrorNullTurnipUPSHitman
This discussion has been closed.