Expo Tickets & Prizes: Changes for 2014

2»

Comments

• SweetDragonSweetDragon Casselberry, FL Member
    Ok guys I am trying to plan RedDragon and DogDragon's trip and need some help....what days are arrivals starting? when is the last day of departures? Will someone be able to meet them at the airport or can you give me a cab company name and number to pre book reservations. What is the actual start and finish date of Expo 2014? If they use Allegiant Air (super cheap for anyone else interested in flying) the only airport they fly into is Detroit,MI/Toledo,OH (TOL) is that the local airport? If not what is the closest airport so I can book a flight to the right place? I am sure everyone wants this info too but please PM me as well since I am getting lost in all these post and treads of excitement over Expo 2014!!!!

Sadly again this year I will not be coming...It's kind of the guys trip and I own a business now so I have to work. As much as I hear about everyone I dying to see you all. I set up RedDragon's phone with Skype so maybe he will introduce us this trip. This trip I know they will want to do the taste thing where you go to a different restaurants every day, karaoke and I bet the paint ball thing would be awesome!!! The duck tape competition is always my fave to see pics of...I know you will all have a blast!!!
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    The information you seek is on the ticket page: http://expoicrontic2014.eventbrite.com/
    DTW is the airport. June 18-22 are the dates.
    midga
  • SweetDragonSweetDragon Casselberry, FL Member
    So I guess the dates of EXPO are June 16th to the 21st?
  • UPSKingpinUPSKingpin Sir Elkhart, IN Icrontian

Been trying to make it work, but it's just not going to happen. If it was a week later, like it was last year, I could be there. But as long as it's this week, I'll never be able to make it. Our city's biggest festival is that weekend each year, and it's the one week a year I absolutely have to be here, as I'm in charge of the festival's social and electronic media. Really sad I'll miss it.

• HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian

Woot, just got time off confirmed the 17th-22nd! INNNNNN

• BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian

Bummer to hear that, @UPSKingpin. Which festival in particular is keeping you locked down?

• KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian

Well, since I had a quick turn around on my unemployment I may still be able to make it. It's going to be a last minute "do I have the funds" kind of thing.

mertesnGnomeQueen
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

I am trying my best to cobble together enough monies to get a flight up to the D.

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian

If a flight up to the D is too expensive, see if a flight to the C is any cheaper, and we'll drive you the rest of the way.

primesuspectGnomeQueen
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

@GHoosdum said:
    If a flight up to the D is too expensive, see if a flight to the C is any cheaper, and we'll drive you the rest of the way.

If you can't afford a flight to Detroit, I don't see how the Caribbean is going to be any more manageable.

oni_delsGHoosdumGnomeQueen
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

@mertesn said:

You're a better man than I. The 'C' that came to my mind was much less publicly acceptable.

mertesn
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

@GHoosdum said:

I am also looking into this possibility, as well as putting this into our plan to drive back to Ohio this summer to visit. I will find a way!!

3-week warning on ticket deadline!