Civ 5 - Icrontic 2x4 - Twin Flames [complete]

2»

Comments

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    Judging by the number of turns I've put into my single player game I set up with the same map conditions, it will be a loooong time before we see any other civs. Wow, a large map is large.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    Large map is intended for 10 players, but these settings remove a lot of the usable land, so I figured it'd balance out. Lots of barbarians and city states should fill some space too.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Sorry in advance, this is going to be a bad two-or-so weeks for me taking turns. I'll try to as often as I can, but work and other things have me otherwise occupied.
    There is far more time between turns than there should be. I think everyone needs to turn on e-mail notifications, especially if this is one of only a couple games you are playing.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    So is this game dead? We have now been waiting more than two weeks for @midga to take his turn.
  • @CB any way we can do a turn timer on this one?
    <3
    edited January 2013
    sure. Set for two days, but not to go off on Weekends. Encourage your teammate to take their turns. :)
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    PirateNinjaGHoosdumCrazyJoe
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    Pretty much!
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

I... somehow didn't know there was even a Civilization subforum until right this instant. Otherwise I might have seen this announcement a couple years ago. Has it always been here? I'm not sure I'd believe you even if you told me yes.

Anyway, I'm commenting here because I thought about proposing a game a lot like this one. How's this one going? Don't suppose it's already done and people want to start a new one?

PirateNinja
  • This forum has been here as long as I know, I've been doing all my civ posts here forever.
    This game ended with Joe and Rob wiping everyone off the map with some pretty sweet ocean and nuclear tactics. Basil and I just couldn't get it together.
    I'm not interested in any new Civ games. In fact, I'm burned out on Civ.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

We created the forum last night at the request of @Basil :)

Garg
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    edited June 2014

@PirateNinja said:
    This forum has been here as long as I know, I've been doing all my civ posts here forever.
    This game ended with Joe and Rob wiping everyone off the map with some pretty sweet ocean and nuclear tactics. Basil and I just couldn't get it together.
    I'm not interested in any new Civ games. In fact, I'm burned out on Civ.

Yeah, the game being over is about the only truth in Dan's post. :P

I'm down for another run on this scenario, maybe with a smaller map?
    'Large' games take literal years.

PirateNinjaGarg
  • I'd also absolutely love another game this style and agree something to make it a tad quicker. Sorry for my post of lies.

Basil
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian

I'd be game for another one of these.