Anyone use Chrome OS ?

GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 LifeAkron, PA Icrontian

anyone use Chrome OS and have any tips or good aps? I just purchased a Samsung Chromebook 2 13.3 just to mess around with and was curious who else uses a chromebook

Comments

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

I have a Chromebook. I'm looking forward to the rumored eventual ability to install Android Apps, but I'm not holding my breath.

Chome OS is just like using Chrome on a PC, except that's all it can do (and I've found a couple extensions that don't work quite right). Having Office 365 for the online editing has been useful, though it can't quite do everything.

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

I have the 11" HP chromebook and I love it. It gets used quite often, particularly now that my wife's laptop is too old to be of any use anymore.

For basic browsing and stuff (really, about 90% of what we do outside of gaming), it is perfect.

• GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian

I have been messing around with it so far it has been incredibly fast and snappy. Everything is through Chrome except a few things. Mine came with Wonderlist Pro which is nice and also I downloaded Gmail offline which is nice. I have internet where ever i go with my phone so this being Online only shouldn't be a issue So far Quite Impressed