WTB: A Cell Phone

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian

Anything would be an upgrade from what Sugar is using now (T-mobile MyTouch with a cracked ass screen).

Anyone got a phone hangin out they can sell a Digi? Budget of about $100. Just needs to be able to phone, text, and Facebook Game.

Thanks,

-Digi

Comments

• NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian

Just in case you haven't looked, already: http://swappa.com/

BobbyDigi
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

I may have something soon-ish, but don't wait up. It could be like 3-4 weeks.

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

Carrier still T-Mo?

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

@midga said:
    Carrier still T-Mo?

Correct

-Digi

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited August 2014

I stuck my T-mo SIM card in my old windows phone - it's an SGH-I917. I've been told by some that that specifically wouldn't work, buuuut... seems to be okay for me, if you wanna try it out.

That was a long time ago. I THINK @UPSLynx returned it (WITHOUT THE CHARGER AUUUGH), and if I can dig it up tonight, I'd be willing to part with it for a handshake and a beer... assuming it works for you, of course.

EDIT: lol samsung focus, not samsung jack

• @BobbyDigi‌ I have an Unlocked (Google Play Edition) Galaxy Nexus I would be willing to part ways with. PM me if interested.

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Bump-date, Sugar ended up getting a free phone through T-Mobile. It works well but has very little space on the phone itself limiting her app usage. Frustrating to have to sacrifice certain apps to install others.

Prime hooked me up with a Samsung Galaxy S3 last June. It does everything I need and I think it would be perfect for Sugar also. Per Swappa, I could get one for about $100.

Anyone got anything similar they are looking to sell currently? Or another recommendation in the $100 price point? Looking to do this soon but could wait until May-ish to make it a Birthday gift.

Thanks,

-Digi