Raid Summary 01/04/2015

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited January 2015 in World of Warcraft

Raid summaries are back!

We made some frankly incredible progress tonight; we have heroic Kargath on farm, so we decided to keep trying through on heroic; we downed Butcher and Brackenspore on heroic as well. We made some progress on the Twins as well and we'll continue tomorrow on Normal.

Heals were fantastic tonight, and tanking was spot on. We have many DPS over 20K now. With a little more gear and some locking down of mechanics, there's no reason we can't go heroic all the way.

SazbeanPirateNinja

Comments

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

Nice work everyone -- had a good time even though dying makes Maejah grouchy. :)

• I'm sorry I poked fun that you liked dying.

I really don't like when you die either.

Sazbean
  • SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

Oh, no worries at all. It's just frustrating when you're doing everything you can and still die a bunch, but I'll just blame the dps ;) lol!

dark_arches
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

@Sazbean said:
    Oh, no worries at all. It's just frustrating when you're doing everything you can and still die a bunch, but I'll just blame the dps ;) lol!

Just blame the Hunters. Everyone does it anyways =/

Sazbean
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

Because they're always to blame.

Thrax
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

ಠ_ಠ

TURN OF PACK!!! ;)