Civ 5 - 2x4 Twin Flames 2 [complete]

2»

Comments

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

TIL I can play my Civ turns on my lunch break via TeamViewer connection to my home desktop. Remote-controlling Krauts since 2014.

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

I've been using Chrome Remote Desktop on my phone to play my turns from the bathroom.

PirateNinjaGarg

With 20ish GMR games going, I didn't think you'd have any other choice.

Other than something like "OK Glass, move worker up and left."

MrTRiotKarma

@Tushon, if you're thinking of invading the holy beer city of Spaten, I'd think twice. Half of Carthage has already bounced off those walls.
    i.e.

Dat Bismarck scowl.

Although seriously Carthage - @PirateNinja - @Basil, that was a lot of boats. I did nazi that coming.

CBPirateNinjaBasil
  • As a result my people are dumb and hungry. But we have boats!

BasilGarg
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited January 2015

@Gargoyle said:
    Tushon, if you're thinking of invading the holy beer city of Spaten, I'd think twice. Half of Carthage has already bounced off those walls.
    i.e.
    Dat Bismarck scowl.

Although seriously Carthage - PirateNinja - Basil, that was a lot of boats. I did nazi that coming.

Honestly, more just scared of the shit that was going down and wanted some kind of a buffer.

GHoosdum

[scowling intensifies]

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

@PirateNinja deleting my units and saving left it in that state, I guess, even though it said CB after me. I didn't see any way to surrender in-game, so I surrendered in GMR. Is that correct?

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

yup

• PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian

The awkward state of GMR/game save death. @Tushon I was able to take my turn this time. Don't worry, I have to do the same thing in Wide Open Spaces. @Basil is a wank.

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian

Jeez, for as fast as you guys whipped our asses as Germany, we may as well have chosen France.

Team BasilNinja wonder who's next. Who wants more of this?

For the record we finished a game in under 1 year. We all deserve a pat on the back.

BasilGarg

Congrats @PirateNinja & @Basil on the win, and to everybody else for keeping this game under a year! This was a fun one. I remember spending a silly amount of time on unit placement and tactics to try to survive as long as possible. I meant to visit this thread after I got whacked, but I kept forgetting.