The League Season 5 is March 11 - June 17

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Not my best work but hey... it's Soon somewhere;

Also make sure to stop by the League of Extraordinary Icrontians Weekly Map Discussion and speak your mind!

-Digi

PirateNinjaChoochUPSLynx
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian

dat 3d

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

RyderGnomeQueenPirateNinja_k
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

UPSLynx
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian

primesuspectGnomeQueenUPSLynxRahnalH102

TONIGHT'S CHALLENGE:

Post a Kill Cam shot in this thread. Attach the file for badge credit!

edited May 2015

YOU!

YES YOU

STAND STILL LADDIE!

This week (5/20) we will be playing some custom maps. The following is a link to the 2015 map pack. Install this sexiness before launching your game on Wednesday and you should be all set.

http://icrontic.com/files/tf2maps/2015.zip

If you happen to have a previous Icrontic map pack installed, you are mostly set. We are using a different build of Swiftwater than in the past as recommended by Karma, so make sure to download the pack for that.

I will probably hop on the server Tuesday night and run through each of the custom maps we have loaded to verify all is well before going live Wednesday. Feel free to join in and dick around for a bit.

@_k @Annes @aspieRommel @Butters @Church4252 @cola @CrazyJoe @Creeperbane2 @DontCallMeKelso @Enembis @Farge @FettBacon @Gattsu @GnomeQueen @Ilriyas @ManicHateball @Marshmellow @Massalinie @Mezzanine @MiracleManS @oni_dels @Pacifisto @pigflipper @PirateNinja @pragtastic @QCH @RahnalH102 @Requit @RyanFodder @sharkydart @Signal @Soda @trooster89

There... can't say you weren't warned

-Digi

PirateNinjaLinc
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

We weren't warned.

_k
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian

And yet again I am scheduled to close Wed night. Grrrrrr.

• PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian

Thanks Digi. All installed and ready to rock.

• aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

@BobbyDigi said:
    YOU!

YES YOU

STAND STILL LADDIE!

This week (5/20) we will be playing some custom maps. The following is a link to the 2015 map pack. Install this sexiness before launching your game on Wednesday and you should be all set.

http://icrontic.com/files/tf2maps/2015.zip

If you happen to have a previous Icrontic map pack installed, you are mostly set. We are using a different build of Swiftwater than in the past as recommended by Karma, so make sure to download the pack for that.

I will probably hop on the server Tuesday night and run through each of the custom maps we have loaded to verify all is well before going live Wednesday. Feel free to join in and dick around for a bit.

_k Annes aspieRommel Butters Church4252 cola CrazyJoe Creeperbane2 DontCallMeKelso Enembis Farge FettBacon Gattsu GnomeQueen Ilriyas ManicHateball Marshmellow Massalinie Mezzanine MiracleManS oni_dels Pacifisto pigflipper PirateNinja pragtastic QCH RahnalH102 Requit RyanFodder sharkydart Signal Soda trooster89

There... can't say you weren't warned

-Digi

Possible DemoMan Skeet Shoot practice?

Creeperbane2

@BobbyDigi said:

Juuuuuust in case anyone took this to heart. If I am able to do this tonight, it might be pretty late. Got a baseball game to go to with The Kid. I'll shoot a Steam announcement out for help if needed.

See y'all tomorrow.

-Digi

I got home at midnight and Karma had gone through the maps and all seems well. We are set for League.

See y'all in 18 hours!

-Digi

primesuspectLinccola
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

Tonight's challenge will be to participate in 5 non-standard maps.

• FettBaconFettBacon Viscount Icrontian

UPSLynx
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

UPSLynx

Linc said:
    Tonight's challenge will be to participate in 5 non-standard maps.

For those who want to keep track, the planned non-standard maps are Convoy, Swiftwater, Moonwalk, Snofort and Cashworks. Convoy being the first available option as the 4th map in the list tonight. How early folks show up on the server will determine where we are at in the list at 6pm/9pm. If we are too deep (giggity) at that point, we reserve the right to restart the server to restart the map list to give everyone a fair chance at the custom maps. There is also a strong possibility of Warpath being a nightcap which would be a 6th option if you happen to miss one of the planned 5.

-Digi

_kStrikes
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

@BobbyDigi said:
    There is also a strong possibility of Warpath being a nightcap which would be a 6th option if you happen to miss one of the planned 5.

I need new pants.

UPSLynx
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

@Linc , can we void tonight's challenge because a few of us are having issues with the maps because directions weren't given on how to download them.

@aspieRommel said:
    Linc , can we void tonight's challenge because a few of us are having issues with the maps because directions weren't given on how to download them.

read the "readme.txt" file in the .zip

cola

@oni_dels said:
    read the "readme.txt" file in the .zip

I DID! I FUCKING DID! THAT DOES NOT TELL ME A FUCKING THING! I DON"T KNOW HOW TO GET TO THAT DIRECTORY!!! DON"T ASSUME I KNOW HOW TO DO THIS KIND OF THING!! MAYBE I SHOULD STOP NOW AND NEVER DO THIS AGAIN IF WE ARE GOING TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN!!!

oni_dels
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

steamapps is in something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps

cola
    edited May 2015

How do you do that on windows 8?