Budwater

Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian ScoundrelIndianapolis, IN Icrontian

I was flippin through news articles and found this. Say what you will about Anheuser-Busch, but that is pretty damn cool.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/05/29/anheuser-busch-brewery-halts-beer-production-to-can-water-for-flood-victims/

Comments

• pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian

They do this quite a bit. I got Budwater from the Red Cross in Orlando during the insane 2004 hurricane season.

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

@pigflipper said:
    They do this quite a bit. I got Budwater from the Red Cross in Orlando during the insane 2004 hurricane season.

Was it any good?

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

@CB said:

Tastes less watered-down than Bud Light.

MAGICCliff_Forster
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian

Well since you like Germany so much creeper, you will be happy to know that unlike their beer this water product meets the requirements of Reinheitsgebot.

oni_dels
  • SignalSignal Icrontian

Yep, they did the same in the midwest floods of '93. I remember being a wee lad getting in line to get the cans of water, driving 45 minutes to Simpson college because they were letting people shower there for free. Half of downtown Des Moines underwater. All of it without clean water. Floods suck. Companies like Budweiser are awesome for doing this.

• KarmaKarma Likes yoga Icrontian

@PirateNinja said:
    Reinheitsgebot.

If only I actually gave a shit out about that.

oni_delsCreeperbane2
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian

Molson did that during the war and prohibition.

• Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

@PirateNinja said:
    Well since you like Germany so much creeper, you will be happy to know that unlike their beer this water product meets the requirements of Reinheitsgebot.

I Use Germany because I Identify with the character of Germany from Hetalia. Too serious at times, surrounded by idiots more often than I'd like, but a good heart. Cool fact tho.

oni_dels