Dickbots IV thru VI, I think? [Game over. Humans lose]

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

http://multiplayerrobot.com/Game#17986 is the replacement game, right? What's happening with it?

• BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    edited April 2015

Yeah, so l just forgot this even existed and never started the game >_>

Will launch tonight.

Edit: It has begun.

@PirateNinja and you are about to cream me in Twin Flames, so I figured I'd get something else going where we are on the same team ;)

GHoosdum
  • Friendly reminder in DB6, spend your culture points and put your spies in japanese cities so we know when they are about to pull the trigger on attacking us. Having the first move in attacking will buy us a tad bit of time.

Garg

DB6: probably good to take out Kagoshima early, get them off a continent with 3 of our friends.

• Gotta be careful of being overzealous. Only attack if you have a serious advantage. They have way more troops than us and they are all upgraded. They have multiple cities, they research faster, and they have the combat bonus of the Japanese. This will not be a cakewalk. Some if not all of us will die! This is serious!

Basil
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited May 2015

Yeah, I was about to ask if punking this settler is a good idea, but then I would get swarmed by musketmen. Swarmed.

They get 3 settlers each? Damn.

Edit: and now that I check my screenshot I realize I forgot to deploy my spies.

DB6: I reverted the turn because it showed it as Gargoyle's turn ... so @CB you're up again and we'll see?

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

The Robuts are sending a lot more my way than I was expecting. I may be overrun.

I've got bad news.

More like lamebots.

• :( Maybe in some distant future we will revive you, but I feel like we are all likely doomed.

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian

I cranked out a bunch of units to kill the robot city that cropped up near me. Since I just took them out this turn, I'll send the units to try to liberate CB's city.

I still have control of my military, and INoRite doesn't have much health. With a little help, I could get it back. Not sure about keeping it.

The last survivors of the Great Mongolian city of INoRite have arrived on the shores of Moscow and Mecca, and scuttled their transportation. Those in Mecca have seamlessly joined the Meccan workforce this day. Those in Moscow are le tired, and will have to do it tomorrow.

Basil

@CB said:
    The last survivors of the Great Mongolian city of INoRite have arrived on the shores of Moscow and Mecca, and scuttled their transportation. Those in Mecca have seamlessly joined the Meccan workforce this day. Those in Moscow are le tired, and will have to do it tomorrow.

Welcome, comrades, to glorious human-controlled territory.

Basil

I still aim to avenge INoRite, but the dickbots are pretty powerful this game.

• Requested your last coal @Gargoyle . I can use it next turn to build a fully upgraded iron clad in hopes that I can hurt or kill the coastal city north of me. That would probably take a little pressure off @Basil and would certainly free my navy up for other cities. But if you need it don't feel pressured. I can always burn down my factory, in fact I may have to do that anyway since I don't see myself staying alive without multiple ironclads.

I feel like I'm not contributing much right now, so if there is advice on what I should be doing, that would be nice. I've got some units queued up, and plan to put out some ships as well.

My only hope is bombarding the city closest to me (white color) to oblivion with half dozen artillery. I think that might actually go OK, but mostly because I'm lucky enough to only have one enemy Civ that's close enough to routinely harass me. If I can take them out, then I can start marching on nearby red Dickbutts.

I'll pump out a Cossack or two so I can raid the artillery that the red Dickbutt near Basil has been building and take some pressure off.

• @Tushon if you are not under direct threat or combat with the dickbots then you are greatly helping us by developing your population and science contributions. Any resources you may end up with (spare coal, oil, etc) that you think someone on the team would have a special advantage for having -- you can offer it up. Otherwise just keep doing what you are doing if you are having fun. I think we are all doomed here as they will have submarines and flying machine sooner rather than later. We might have to build a time machine and send John Connor back to Japan.

Garg

He's right, tech as hard as you can.

I'm only not under direct threat because someone else has an army between me and the nearest bot. I'll try to get a few more units into the game over there and rush some science stuff.

edited August 2015

I'm also reverting my turn in Dickbots 6 because it is showing me "waiting for 4 players" to complete their turn?

• BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian

I can endure for a bit, suggest you kill your city and then we get the one north of me.

Remember everyone, if you haven't built Oxford University yet, do it for the free tech.

And now I see us at peace with Japan on my turn?

• I assume it's because CB quit and through some zombie magic became AI and the japbot AI made peace with him. I'd say declare war on them again because whatever CB gave them for peace had to be nothing right?

My civ lost the game when I gave away my last unit. It can't into peace. probably?

@PirateNinja said:
    I assume it's because CB quit and through some zombie magic became AI and the japbot AI made peace with him. I'd say declare war on them again because whatever CB gave them for peace had to be nothing right?

We have to wait 10 turns for this, right?