PSA: The guild is not dying

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited July 2015 in World of Warcraft

When four core guild members all announce that they are stopping in the same day, it can look like drama.

I'm here to assure you that it's not. People come and go all the time; WoW is a game and when the game stops being fun and becomes a chore, it's time to stop for a while (or forever).

I want to assure the rest of the guild that we are in no way falling apart or stopping raiding. We've got fresh blood (hey Cyp, Ibby, Braticus, Totesadorbs, Sarstree!), we're going to make some role/roster changes to fill the gaps, and we'll continue our excellent progress through HFC. I've heard from a lot of people privately today that they are still having a blast, still look forward to raid nights, and are still very much enjoying raiding with IC.

I just want to make sure that those who are still having fun and still look forward to Sunday nights with Icrontic that this will not be going away.

Attrition is normal, especially when you get close to the end of the expansion.

So, as it stands, unless I let everybody know otherwise, we're still planning on our normal Sunday/Monday raid nights. We'll see you guys then :)

Sazbean

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Also: It's summer. People are doing stuff. New games are out. People have moved, jobs have changed, kids have been had. The guild's been busy over the last two years :)

Also shipyards

TiberiusLazarusChooch
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

Confirmed: No monkey business here. No drama at all. Too much on my plate at the moment.

TiberiusLazarus

That's bananas

ChoochTiberiusLazarusRyanFodder
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

Motion to repeel further banana jokes.

ChoochRyderTiberiusLazarus
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

The motion is apeeling to me, but I'm afraid I must overrule it on grounds of de bonis non acuminatas.

TiberiusLazarusSazbean

What a bunch!

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

facepalm

Still having a blast -- will miss Thrax, Church, Bear. and Ryanfodder -- please join us anytime you might feel like it :)

We have some new blood and we've been progressing well. We can do this!

Also looking forward to our double-pally tank wall of righteousness. ;)

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

TiberiusLazarus
  • HeroHero formerly known as XGPHero Icrontian

Jobs... Sigh, that's been keeping me from gaming of any kind. If this keeps up much longer... I don't know, I'll be sad.

y u do dis