MUH MOUNTS. They changed their mind. Flight is coming to Draenor

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian

From the Dev watercooler.

Essentially, you have to earn it by FULLY exploring from the ground. I'm okay with this.

Comments

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Yay flying.
    I hate rep grinds though, hate them. If these achievements require more than 1 person to accomplish, that isn't the best either, IMO>

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

Their previous justification of "danger" and "immersion" were terrifically flimsy and a bit dishonest about their game world. It's good to see the community screwed Blizzard's head on straight.

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

This is fine.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Bam! Ready :)

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Wait ... we have to have loremaster and master treasure hunter in order to get flying. ... forced content, ahoy.

/boo

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

The real bullshit is Tanaan Diplomat. The rest are easy, most have them done by accident for playing WoD as intended.

Yes. They've said several times that the entire point is to force content so that all the content is seen and experienced.

• KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian

And most people will be entirely ok with this; and many others have already done it for the giggles.

Tanaan Diplomat is the easiest of the bunch: It can literally be bought on the AH. If you do the dailies on Tanaan, it takes about three weeks.

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Done! Thanks to @MikQuattro