Doc's Dive into the topic of Dungeon Delving

DocFrazierDocFrazier Gladbrook, IA Icrontian

So.... I'm gonna put this here and see what happens. I'd like to try and get a group to run dungeons in guild groups. Any ad-hoc achievement and weekly questing can also be knocked out too. Thoughts below on nights that interested parties might be available? Also, who might actually be interested in this in the first place. poof.

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

I could do dungeons almost any evening. At our iLvl they are super fast anyway.

• DocFrazierDocFrazier Gladbrook, IA Icrontian
    edited September 2015

As can I, so I'm aiming to accommodate some of the more time-restricted members of the guild.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited September 2015

I can run them most evenings, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday would be my best times.

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

Available when on, but cannot commit too easily.

In about a month I'll be available 24/7.

primesuspect

Swinging for wednesdays, I'm not sure how reliable I'll be around tonight (Who am I kidding). I'm in central time zone. Or bug me on mumble

So last night turned out pretty good in a short notice sort of way, we got a lot of time walking out of the way, and scored a few guild runs.

10 down. Got a very slight upgrade for my tank (690 --> 695 gloves) and a massive upgrade for my mage (584 --> 705 bracers lol). Next up, my boomkin.

DocFrazier
  • SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

My weeknights are variable depending on what's going on with the family (and my own after-work activities) -- if you see me on battle.net, send me a whisper). Would love to get some more gear for my shammy healer or work on my druid healer. I'm also open to tanking if we just need to fly through some :)

Anyone for Mythic dungeons? I'd like to get that heirloom and some of the drops are good.

I'm always up for it either on my tank or DPS.

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

@DocFrazier said:
    Anyone for Mythic dungeons? I'd like to get that heirloom and some of the drops are good.

Yes. When's the heirloom gear released?

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

They are currently testing on the PTR, so a couple weeks maybe.

with 6.2.3 comes a whole bunch of goodies for dungeons. Relevant wowhead page: http://www.wowhead.com/news=249504/6-2-3-ptr-build-20601-timewalking-rewards-mythic-dungeon-heirloom-trinkets-valor