Valor. DO IT

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian

Valor upgrades are back and they are SO worth it. I ran all mythic dungeons and one LFR tonight, and went from iLvl 706 to 710. My DPS went up 8-10K. If we all upgrade our gear this way we will roll heroic HFC.

Enslayved

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

iLvl 711 now, for running some dungeons

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

I'm already INCREDIBLY tired of this - chain-running LFRs and timewalking dungeons and stuffing mythics in there has definitely honed my dps rotation, though.

I dunno, like @ryder said yesterday: "This is what I love about WoW... running stuff with guildies while on Mumble, hanging out, having fun". We had a blast doing valor farming over the last couple of days. With pugs it sucks, yeah.

JBoogaloo
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Which is why I look forward to the xpac, because everyone will be leveling again and that is when I have the most fun. Not really the leveling, but having 4 to 15 people on the server at the same time.

JBoogaloo
  • Just wanted to reiterate this post. As someone just coming back from a long break. These upgrades are really valuable to get me back up to a reasonable ilvl.

If anyone wants to valor farm, let me know! I'm sure there's plenty of us who still need to upgrade stuff. It's more fun with friends ;D

primesuspect

It's ONLY fun with friends.

Fixed that for you :D

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Unless you're a masocist for pugs.