Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho KingMadison Heights, MI Icrontian

oni_dels

Comments

• SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian

Meh.

DontCallMeKelso
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian

Low expectations but hey it can't be worse then Green Lantern can it?

Choochoni_dels
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

I don't understand why Ironman is in this.

PirateNinja
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

@Canti said:
    I don't understand why Ironman is in this.

Because of this.

UPSLynxoni_dels
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian

Why did Batman sound like Satan?

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

I'm Ok with voice changing because Batman sure as hell doesn't need to sound like Ben Affleck.

-Digi

GnomeWizarddUPSLynx
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

Cautiously intrigued.

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

ChoochUPSLynxoni_delsCliff_Forster

fatcat
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian

will watch because Gal Gadot

• I hate Man of Steel so much but yet, the new trailer has me somewhat interested. Sometimes you can take a really bad idea and squeeze something out of it. That is my hope. I want to love this.

• SignalSignal Icrontian

@fatcat said:
    will watch because Gal Gadot

She doesn't look Cardassian at all.

georgeh
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

@Signal said:
    She doesn't look Cardassian at all.

He's right.

fatcatDontCallMeKelso

• Looks seriously dark, which I like. Plus, I hear Aquaman will appear in it, so it can't be all bad, eh?

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

What follows is my take on what is going to happen (and I don't read comics):

We have all seen in the trailer that they introduce the idea that Superman is worshipped and hated as well. Batman and Superman will fight and there will come an understanding. In the end we will see the beginning of the Justice League so they can make more movies.

CBJBoogaloo
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

@Ryder said:
    What follows is my take on what is going to happen (and I don't read comics):

We have all seen in the trailer that they introduce the idea that Superman is worshipped and hated as well. Batman and Superman will fight and there will come an understanding. In the end we will see the beginning of the Justice League so they can make more movies.

I considered that a given. They see what Marvel has, and they want the same kind of franchise. They've even assigned a 'franchise coordinator' to make it happen. There's no way that this isn't the start of a Justice League franchise.

• SignalSignal Icrontian

The only logical ending of this movie:

TushonRahnalH102

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Ok, now I can't wait.

_k
    edited December 2015

Oh thank god. I thought the voice modulator would be only on the power armor, but it sounds like it's on him even when he's in the regular Batman Suit. It seriously makes so much more sense that Batman has a modulator rather than the "Bat-Voice" that all the previous actors have used.

Also, why does Batman's suit look like a T-shirt rather than armor?

_k
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited December 2015

How many previous actors used a "Bat Voice" I'm probably not remembering correctly but I swear Kevin Conroy Batman spoke the same way in and out of the suit.

Always assumed it was just people being too shallow to think "Hey maybe this guy is Wayne they sound exactly the same." just like how no one could figure out Clark Kent was just Superman wearing glasses.

Movie unrelated Batman thought:

If the Riddler knows Batman's identity and has known for quite awhile (Unless it was retconned in New 52) why has he never done anything to harm Bruce Wayne directly? I feel like he could turn the Wayne manor into a pretty crazy death trap if he wanted to, and without immediate access to his gadgets Batman would be pretty screwed.

Plot armor.

fatcat