Diablo 3: 2.3.0

2»

Comments

• KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited September 2015

@TiberiusLazarus we need to do some hard core farming tomorrow, so that we can have some hardcore funs tomorrow.

• pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Speedchicken looks awesome.

• SodaSoda Ann Arbor, MI Icrontian

Whelp, looks like double bounties this weekend boys and girls. I haven't played yet this patch, but I think it's time to load up and get my kanai's cube sorted out when it'll be super easy. Anyone plan on playing this weekend?

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

@Soda said:
    Whelp, looks like double bounties this weekend boys and girls. I haven't played yet this patch, but I think it's time to load up and get my kanai's cube sorted out when it'll be super easy. Anyone plan on playing this weekend?

Fuuuu I have a guest in this weekend. I suppose maybe Sunday night....

@GnomeQueen said:
    Fuuuu I have a guest in this weekend. I suppose maybe Sunday night....

Yeah I'll be on sporradically fri/sat, but I'll probably play like all day Sunday, into the wee hours

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian

I'll probably be on most of the weekend running T2/T3ish bounties. Happy to run something lower with people though (can also probably slog through T4)

• trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian

@shwaip said:
    I'll probably be on most of the weekend running T2/T3ish bounties. Happy to run something lower with people though (can also probably slog through T4)

If you're just framing craft mats you're better off running T1 if you're below T7.

I one-shot blue/yellow mobs at T2. I'm not being slowed down by running at higher than t1

edited November 2015

BIG things happening in the Diablo world: Patch 2.4.0 PTR Preview.

I'd say "I wish I kept a copy of all the legendary and set items I've come across", but I didn't have the stash space because that addition is happening in THIS patch. FUCKING FINALLY BLIZZARD.

@Soda said:

I'd say "I wish I kept a copy of all the legendary and set items I've come across", but I didn't have the stash space because that addition is happening in THIS patch. FUCKING FINALLY BLIZZARD.

I KNOW. I am sooooooo effing excited for the additional stash space.

• @Soda said:

Datamined details for the 2.4 ptr: http://www.diablofans.com/news/48574-ptr-patch-2-4-datamined

Actually, PTR 2.4.0 Patch Notes just went up, although it looks like the datamine was pretty much spot on.

• KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited December 2015

Pretty good argument for bringing the auction house back. Warning though, it devolves into bitching about some of the other "icons" of the community for a little bit.

Season 4 ended yesterday. Make sure you claim any season gear you want to keep.

New season starting 1/15. Anyone want to drunkablo 3 that friday night?

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

YESME.

• pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian

I'm a very probable in.

The season starts friday, but the patch lands in just a few days on tuesday, so I'll definitely be trying out new stuff then, but also definitely in for friday. I've checked out the PTR a bit and looked at some of the new changes, and I have nearly perfect gear for a really good build when the patch hits, because it's an old set that got reworked and I've been keeping random good pieces that have dropped through the seasons.

in 4 fryday

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

I'm in, and a friend may be tagging along as well if he's interested.

So the notifications of gear that other people identify stopped happening today o_o. Did someone turn it off?

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

2.4 is now live.

@shwaip said:
    Everyone log in and get your shit patched before Friday evening.

8pm eastern tomorrow. let's click some buttons

got a few people to 70.

yay team.

RahnalH102
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

Really enjoying the combat changes

So the new patch 2.4.1 has arrived! There's nothing huge, just a lot of balance tweaks for the better and some really welcome legendary gem reworking. Unfortunately, because blizzard has gated stash tabs behind a bunch of seasonal only achievements, I'll have to go through and do the fresh start shit until I have all 4. For the first time ever, however, I am considering actually rolling a hardcore character...and then I'm sure I'll end up re-rolling to softcore when I die from being a baddie.

Anyone playing tonight?

@Soda said:
    Anyone playing tonight?

Yup, a bunch of us should be hopping on. I'll be on later.