Razer Fan Appreciation Sale - 50% OFF

Razer is having an amazing sale on all peripheral gear for 24 hours only. Follow the link below, log in, and you'll get a code to use when you check out.

https://insider.razerzone.com/index.php?threads/insider-ces-2016-appreciation-event.10666/

primesuspectGarg

Comments

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

I bought my mouse from them this time a three years ago, and I do not recommend them. Wireless never worked right, and now the main two buttons are practically stuck on turbo mode.

Plus their software is ridiculous. Every time I use my desktop, it wants to update. It's an effing mouse driver. Get it right the first time.

Cliff_Forster_k
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

I've exclusively owned Razer Naga for five years. Best mouse I've ever owned. I find their kbm software to be quite useful for remapping keys, recording macros and calibrating mouse sensitivity/accuracy.

Best mice I've ever owned. No contest. Will buy from Razer again without hesitation.

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

I've had great success with Razer. I don't mind hitting "update now" occasionally and its not quite as bad as @Gargoyle intimates, unless he uses his desktop once every few weeks ;)

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

@Tushon said:
    I've had great success with Razer. I don't mind hitting "update now" occasionally and its not quite as bad as @Gargoyle intimates, unless he uses his desktop once every few weeks ;)

That's actually kind of the situation. I pretty much only use my desktop to play my GMR turns since I'm on my work laptop most of the day. So while I do use it daily, I'm in a hurry and don't want to be hassled by updates, and I keep snoozing them until the situation is like this.