EPIC BREWING Co-op 2015

13»

Comments

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian

My survey response is "IN" ;)

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

After having polished off a growler of CEO Stout this weekend, I'm going to throw a vote in for something coffee-related because yum. Maybe a Breakfast Stout homage? Something big and, dare I say it, epic.

GHoosdum
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

Scotchtoberfest.

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

@Linc said:
    Scotchtoberfest.

Imperial Oktoberfest aged in a scotch barrel. The barrel might be hard to find, but this is a great idea.

GHoosdum
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

Ooh, I like that idea. Also posted on the new thread.

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

@UPSLynx said:

@MAGIC said:
    @GnomeQueen said:

I am not sure I ever paid you for this...

Yeah, I do not actually remember, maybe Lynx paid for you guys... I didnt have you four marked off, but people were throwing me money all weekend. I tried to keep track.

@UPSLynx
    @GnomeQueen
    @lershee
    @Sazbean

Just saw this. I checked my google history and it shows I paid $12 to ya last June. So I paid for myself, but not Jackie.

I promise to fix this ASAP. Apologies.

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian

@GnomeQueen said:
    I promise to fix this ASAP. Apologies.

If you kill Bobby I will never forgive you.

MAGICRyderUPSLynx
  • SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

@MAGIC said:
    @GnomeQueen said:

Yeah, I do not actually remember, maybe Lynx paid for you guys... I didnt have you four marked off, but people were throwing me money all weekend. I tried to keep track.
    @UPSLynx
    @GnomeQueen
    @lershee
    @Sazbean

I thought I gave you some money at expo, but since I can't remember, I will try to remember to setup google wallet to send you cash -- worse case I will have greenbacks for you at Expo in exchange for goods. :)

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

@Sazbean said:

@MAGIC said:
    @GnomeQueen said:

@UPSLynx
    @GnomeQueen
    @lershee
    @Sazbean

I thought I gave you some money at expo, but since I can't remember, I will try to remember to setup google wallet to send you cash -- worse case I will have greenbacks for you at Expo in exchange for goods. :)

No worries man, I give you the benefit of the doubt as I don't remember either.