http://gfycat.com/FickleImaginaryFrenchbulldog

BobbyDigiRahnalH102RyanFodder
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    edited April 2016

The wonders of technology
    http://i.imgur.com/pxWVtjF.mp4

RahnalH102
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

Heads up everyone- today is the last day to pre-order if you want to get into the open beta 3 days early. Pre-order also gives you a second early access key that you can give to anyone. If you're on the fence, today is the day to jump.

cola
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited April 2016

IGN released a "Making of Overwatch" series. This is the playlist. (It's a miniseries dwarfed by GameSpot series but it's a fun watch)

-Digi

colaUPSLynx

HAHA 5:10 in Episode 2 in which @Church4252 gets compared to school girls "I get to drive a giant robot, and it's pink!"

-Digi

colaRahnalH102UPSLynxChooch
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

I caved in. This looks awesome.

colaUPSLynxRahnalH102BobbyDigi
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

@BobbyDigi said:
    HAHA 5:10 in Episode 2 in which @Church4252 gets compared to school girls "I get to drive a giant robot, and it's pink!"

-Digi

They know whats up!!

RahnalH102BobbyDigi
  • BluespoonBluespoon BC Canada Member

Super excited Holy..

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Welp two matches with the gang tonight was enough to convince me. Preordered.

DontCallMeKelsoBluespoonChooch

@Canti: "My god Tracer is fun. This is like what I felt the first time I played scout"

CanticolaUPSLynx

Sooo everyone im living vicariously through you but...... How was overwatch:) the good the bad and the ugly, if the latters exist.

I didn't really experience any downsides other than maybe some balance issues with heroes. A couple of heroes feel OP, which is probably going to happen in a new game no matter what. I like the support/tank/damage paradigm and it encouraged me to play heroes I wouldn't naturally gravitate towards. The maps feel well-designed and tight.

Caveat: I have played two total matches, so my experience is very limited.

Bluespoon
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

Who still needs a key? PM me.

Cliff_Forster
  • NullenVoydNullenVoyd Orlandish Icrontian

I -think- I was trying a bot game via tutorial, and then it changed maps and seemed like I was with people? Or, the bot coding is somewhat convincing.

Anyways, my thing in Battle.net seems to be NullenVoyd#1909, which matches perfectly with the gender field on my birth certificate. Not tonight, but would love to try a few rounds with you crazy kids.

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

Guess I need to get used to this happening in a new game, now.... @pragtastic

RahnalH102GnomeQueenpigflipper
    edited May 2016

Good times tonight.

Album including all the Victory shots for the night here

Double Banana!

Oh... and Dat pose

With the preorder skin in all its glory

Snuck in 1 last game before bed and killed it as Junkrat

Even a Typical Ass Junk Ass Play Of The Game Ass

Thanks for the fun tonight Overpeeps!

-Digi

IlriyasRahnalH102GnomeQueenUPSLynx

Just trying to get into Computer gaming. Im certainly FPS friendly on consoles, do you guys stick with the mouse and keys or does anyone use a controller?

@Bluespoon said:
    Just trying to get into Computer gaming. Im certainly FPS friendly on consoles, do you guys stick with the mouse and keys or does anyone use a controller?

For FPS, pretty sure all of us use mouse and keyboard.

BTW, Post your battle tag so we can add ya and get you in on some fun in the future.

-Digi

Organic+1234 Use to be an Old SC player by the name of Bluespoon. That era is over though :)

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited May 2016

It's generally up to preference, but most PC Gamers prefer mouse and keyboard for shooters. You are generally able to aim and react better then with a controller. To each their own though. Whichever works better for you, play it and have fun. That's all that matters.

BobbyDigiBluespoon

ohhhhhhhhhh sheeeeittt its downloading had to jump through some driver hoops that were kinda difficult for a newb like me.. But ohhh yah boys and girls

BobbyDigiprimesuspect

Tonight's Screenshots

New Poses

Mccree "Over The Shoulder"

...And new POTGs

GGs again Overpeeps

-Digi

Winners circles from the night.

No POTGs tonight but just as much fun!

-Digi

UPSLynxcola
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

How does the winners circle work? I am so confused in game as to how bad I am without a point system.

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

The "winner's circle" is Digi's collection of the endgame screens that show the winning teams from the night.

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

I understand that but it seems the order of the players is important.

@_k said:
    I understand that but it seems the order of the players is important.

I don't believe so. Big tanks always in the middle. Smaller characters on the outside. Positioning is for photo composition, nothing to do with play.

-Digi

colaprimesuspect